All night*
All night*
If GT had a Muschamp defense it would be game over already for FSU
I am hoping FSU stays at #4
I was kinda rooting for Georgia Tech. It doesn't look like they're going to win now.
What do you do now, OSU is completely embarrassing badga and making a point to go to the playoffs. Who would you take? FSU has been lucky as shit all season
I am so effing nervous about this
Don't be nervous, I think TCU is for sure in. If anybody, FSU would be the one to be screwed essentially.
No matter what happens tomorrow, there will be a shitstorm.
Will the 8 team playoff start next year, or the year after that?
the more important news is since ohio state won, one of the B1G teams gets screwed out of a bowl
and it better be illinois
RUTGERS!
I hope the committee leaves FSU out of the playoffs for the massive QQ that would abound. Also would speed up the 8 team playoff, which is what it should have been from the beginning.
CBS updated projections:
1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Florida State
4. Ohio State
I don't think it changes. Same as last week.
http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/c...e-have-a-shot/
Nate Silver giving TCU about a 90% shot but notes that may be overestimating while underestimating FSU
All about this
I think the loss Ohio State has is too much to overcome compared to the others. VaTech at home. You're splitting hairs on quality wins with these teams.
I just don't see how you keep tOSU out after they completely demolished Wisconsin