Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 222

Thread: 2014 BG Football Pickems     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #181
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,192
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    ender68 is MIA on eliminator - we would be 8th if they had 3 correct picks instead of no shows

  2. #182
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Think if Buffy wasn't a turd and picked at all this season

  3. #183
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,192
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    ESPN isn't including Buffy, you need to take our points and divide by members-1 to get our posted average

  4. #184
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,724
    BG Level
    10

    you can just blame me, I've fallen apart at the seams in eliminator lol

  5. #185
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,724
    BG Level
    10

    i picked the rams this week so feel free to not pick them

  6. #186
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,192
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Well at least I don't need to kick myself over choosing NO after my alternate choice San Fran also lost

  7. #187
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrius View Post
    Well at least I don't need to kick myself over choosing NO after my alternate choice San Fran also lost
    Just a bad day all around for you

  8. #188
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,192
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Hoping it's one awful day all at once and doesn't spread out over the coming weeks. Then again, Cowboys have my hopes a little too high for comfort

  9. #189
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    In Eliminator, I had the Chiefs in Week 15 against the Raiders, and was saving the Seahawks for Week 17 against the Rams. Suddenly thinking it might make more sense to use them this week against the 49ers and go with the Texans in Week 17. I can't believe I'm saying that.

  10. #190
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    This is when Eliminator gets fun. I also have KC penciled in for next week but I'm having doubts as well. I still have Denver in my back pocket but they're @SD and @CIN the next two weeks.

    Actually might take the Giants at home against Washington, they're the worst team in the league right now.

  11. #191
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Yea, Im suddenly a bit nervous about the Chiefs....although ARROWHEAD

  12. #192
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,724
    BG Level
    10

    i picked a game right so we are in eighth now

    can i do two weeks in a row? probably not.

  13. #193
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    back to back losses myself so I"m not helping. Thanks 49ers.

  14. #194
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,735
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    You're still over the average for the group.

  15. #195
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I haven't changed a single eliminator pick this entire season I don't think, it bit me on those two upsets several weeks ago but I'm not about to change anything now.

  16. #196
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Up to 8th in Eliminator now. 6th seems reachable, anything past that starts to become a stretch.

  17. #197
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Only 1 loss still. Fuck you cowboys...how the fuck did you lose to washington...

  18. #198
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Just realized I could remove members, so I removed Buffylvr from Eliminator, since they had zero correct picks. Don't know if that eliminates any past entries' count in the scoring, but it should keep from accruing any more.

  19. #199
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    With one week left, Mozz Scaggs (Moss?) and Azazael have a two pick lead on Abandon, and everyone else is playing out the string. The tiebreaker for the game is whoever scores the most Week 17, and if that's even, Week 16, then backwards to week one. So Mozz Scaggs will win the tiebreaker against Azazael, since they'll have to have the same score in Week 17 (barring some weird bullshit that involves the lowest score getting dropped, too tired to figure that out). If Abandon manages to catch the other two, he'll win due to best Week 17 score.

    Eliminator got screwy, and we fell all the way to 15th. With both Krandor and Valisk missing picks this week, we now have a four way tie for first place. Based on the rules outlined on page 1 of this thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by OP
    Eliminator. It's not quite a suicide pool, but you pick one team every week. You can only pick each team once for the season, meaning 15 teams go unpicked. Whoever successfully picks the most winners over the course of the season wins. In the case of a tie, whoever had the longest streak to start the season wins.
    That leaves me in the driver's seat if I pick a winner next week, as I didn't miss until week 8. If I miss, Krandor and Valisk will go to the ESPN tiebreaker if they get it right. If all three of us miss, it goes to Azull. If all four of us miss, it will end up with a tiebreaker between myself and whoever of Ryany, Chrius and Moss get Week 17 right, as all those people were undefeated until Week 8.

  20. #200
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,735
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Fuck the Bills

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2231
    Last Post: 2015-01-02, 17:55
  2. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 2014-01-03, 22:57
  3. BG Fantasy Football
    By Verb in forum Sports
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2013-06-28, 05:17
  4. Replies: 1007
    Last Post: 2012-08-15, 11:04
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2012-01-04, 10:12
  6. Replies: 1343
    Last Post: 2010-01-22, 12:33
  7. Replies: 2259
    Last Post: 2008-12-04, 12:51
  8. BG College Football Pick Em
    By Byrd in forum Sports
    Replies: 859
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:28