Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 222

Thread: 2014 BG Football Pickems     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #121
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    I didn't like my options this week either. Seattle should be a safe bet but I hate picking road teams.

  2. #122
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Same which is why I didn't go arizona

  3. #123
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    i went with the seachickens. ain't scurred

  4. #124
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Also went with hawks.

  5. #125
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I didn't like my options this week either. Seattle should be a safe bet but I hate picking road teams.
    I literally never pick road teams in Eliminator, which was a contributing factor for me picking Cincy over Denver or San Fran last week. Fucking Mike Nugent.

    Now I'm afraid to break my own rule and go with ARI, SEA, or CLE this week.

  6. #126
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Fuck the rules. AZ gonna get it done.

  7. #127
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Now I'm afraid to break my own rule and go with ARI, SEA, or CLE this week.
    BELIEE

  8. #128
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    We had to have our picks in by last night so I cant change mine =(

  9. #129
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    We had to have our picks in by last night so I cant change mine =(
    It's letting me edit Pick'em and Elim, dunno what's wrong with your entry broham

  10. #130
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    It's letting me edit Pick'em and Elim, dunno what's wrong with your entry broham
    I meant irl

  11. #131
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Yeah. It locks like 10min before game time.

  12. #132
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah they only lock when each game starts. I forgot last week but was still able to pick the 49ers since they played late

  13. #133
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    RL is dumb

  14. #134
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    My pickem was glitched from about week 2 up until last week. I couldnt see the checks on my picks but my cursor would change to let me know I could click them. I could still make my picks. Fixed itself last week.

    It always lets me change my pick until the official time the game is scheduled to start.

  15. #135
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I didn't like my options this week either. Seattle should be a safe bet but I hate picking road teams.
    >.>

  16. #136
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Jeez, I guess I should have warned you guys not to pick the Seahawks on the road in St. Louis. They always play shitty there.

    Eliminator looks like it's going to take a hit. Going to have only 3-4 undefeated entries if the Rams can hold on, assuming the Ravens don't fold.

  17. #137
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    I regret nothing.

  18. #138
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Jeez, I guess I should have warned you guys not to pick the Seahawks on the road in St. Louis. They always play shitty there.

    Eliminator looks like it's going to take a hit. Going to have only 3-4 undefeated entries if the Rams can hold on, assuming the Ravens don't fold.
    Quick question: Since I was an idiot and took Cincy when they tied, can I go 16-0-1 and beat all the 16-1 entries?

  19. #139
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Quick question: Since I was an idiot and took Cincy when they tied, can I go 16-0-1 and beat all the 16-1 entries?
    No. Tie counts as a loss. You're picking winners, not ties

  20. #140
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Okay plan to murder Mike Nugent back on, thanks

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2231
    Last Post: 2015-01-02, 17:55
  2. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 2014-01-03, 22:57
  3. BG Fantasy Football
    By Verb in forum Sports
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2013-06-28, 05:17
  4. Replies: 1007
    Last Post: 2012-08-15, 11:04
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2012-01-04, 10:12
  6. Replies: 1343
    Last Post: 2010-01-22, 12:33
  7. Replies: 2259
    Last Post: 2008-12-04, 12:51
  8. BG College Football Pick Em
    By Byrd in forum Sports
    Replies: 859
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:28