Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 110 of 114 FirstFirst ... 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
Results 2181 to 2200 of 2261

Thread: Salvage Bans v 2.0     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2181
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    694
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    At least of the recent bans in this thread have been for speedhacking. Pretty consistent, no?

  2. #2182
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    479
    BG Level
    4

    Glad to see more justice is being served. Thank you Square Enix!

  3. #2183
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    522
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by vivbiibasjiu View Post
    Glad to see more justice is being served. Thank you Square Enix!
    I'll ban him too

  4. #2184
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,215
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by geno3302 View Post
    I'll ban him too
    Would be nice, for both of them lol

  5. #2185
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    479
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Would be nice, for both of them lol
    Would be nice if you got banned from FFXI... again!


    User was infracted for this post.

  6. #2186
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Oh man Vivii is slipping. Usually the self righteous comes out much faster

  7. #2187
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    883
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I thought LM-31 was billing issue. I'm fairly certain I got that error a handful of times on my alt when I used to play.
    The e-mail I got specifically mentioned cheating/botting for the reasoning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suteru View Post
    At least of the recent bans in this thread have been for speedhacking. Pretty consistent, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post



    Did you not know that fleehacking was a bannable offence? Do you need a drawing making it "more outlined"? Do you need Leonardo Da Vinci to sketch it up for you?
    You both should get GED's before posting. Common sense should tell you that my question had nothing to do with wondering why I was even in trouble at all. Of course I should be, I openly admitted to breaking rules. jfc

    The questioning comes from how they dole out punishments. Some people get a wrist slap to start, some get a full-tilt perma on first time offenses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snprphnx View Post
    You don't get the "unable to change zones" message by flee hacking at 150. Hell, considering the majority of the flee hacks I have seen still consider 100% speed as the old normal speed, setting it at 125 is actually current normal speed. You shouldn't get the "unable to change zones" unless you are going 300+, at which point, yes, you are begging to be caught and banned.
    I think the flag hit from some fuckery involving chocobo's. This happened like over 2 years ago. It'd be understandable if they were looking over player logs from awhile back like I earlier theorized, but who really knows what the hell they are doing for sure.

    I deserved to be banned, even though I was doing the lightest amount of cheating in a long considerable amount of time. Just merely saying that they need to be consistent on how they issue them.

  8. #2188
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,048
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I think the flag hit from some fuckery involving chocobo's.
    Fuckery involving chocobos? What were you doing? Illegal chocobo cock-fighting pits in the back alleys of Jeuno?

  9. #2189
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    694
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidFriend View Post
    The e-mail I got specifically mentioned cheating/botting for the reasoning.

    You both should get GED's before posting. Common sense should tell you that my question had nothing to do with wondering why I was even in trouble at all. Of course I should be, I openly admitted to breaking rules. jfc

    The questioning comes from how they dole out punishments. Some people get a wrist slap to start, some get a full-tilt perma on first time offenses.
    Nope, it's been pretty obvious they've been coming down hard on fleehacking/etc. I don't think there's been anyone recently that's gotten a temp ban that hasn't been followed soon after by a perma.

  10. #2190
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Snprphnx View Post
    Fuckery involving chocobos? What were you doing? Illegal chocobo cock-fighting pits in the back alleys of Jeuno?
    Wait that's illegal?

  11. #2191
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    888
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Snprphnx View Post
    Fuckery involving chocobos? What were you doing? Illegal chocobo cock-fighting pits in the back alleys of Jeuno?
    Just think, back in VII Chocobo Fuckery was encouraged...

  12. #2192
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Two out of three accounts just got hit with the hammer when I woke up this morning. All three have been running around at 67% plus including salvage but the one that got banned has been used to clip through some walls a couple times. I cheat and I admit the fact but I'm shocked it took this long for them to get me.

  13. #2193
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    165
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I'm still curious, are they just permabanning now?

    Just wondering if I dodged a bullet and got a 72hr when they were in a more forgiving mood, for the record I stopped all the clipper nonsense after the 72hr ban.

  14. #2194
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,360
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    How long ago did you get 72hr? I had friends get temped->permaed in succession without even logging into the game in-between.

  15. #2195
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    165
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    It was 3 months ago, the bastards billed me and then banned me the next day.

  16. #2196
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,633
    BG Level
    8

    Friend just got permabanned this morning.
    He never got a temp ban before, he clippered through a Boyahda floor yesterday.
    He doesn't know if someone saw him and reported him or if there's an autodetect tool running, whatever it is it's seems obvious it's hardly a coincidence that he clippered yesterday.

    Once more I think it's save to invite people to caution when it comes to use such tools. I still believe SE has some form of data-detection that's currently being automatized.
    It's not perfect, but it has a certain degree of accuracy for sure.


    He did use some stuff (nothing big) in the past, but he didn't use anything at all these last months, because he was scared of the continuous volleys of bans. Yesterday was basically the first time in a long time.
    Hardly a coincidence. Really smells like something automated to me.

  17. #2197
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Why would he use it in the midst of huge banning waves for using clipper?

    Like holy fucking Darwinism, Batman

  18. #2198
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,360
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Because the game is basically over and who cares?

  19. #2199
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Anyone still paying the monthly fee obviously.

    Tired argument is tired.

  20. #2200
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,633
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Why would he use it in the midst of huge banning waves for using clipper?
    Please, spare us your cynical comments.
    Yes, you're right, he's been pretty stupid.
    No, we don't like to be reminded about that.
    We lost a dear friend, we're all pretty sad atm.

    He probably been so fucking stupid because he felt safe about the fact he never got tempbanned or anything before, so he probably thought "worst that can happen for a small thing like this, I get temp".


    Yes, he's been cluelessy dumb.
    I just hope this will help other people, share these words among your friends if you care for them...

Page 110 of 114 FirstFirst ... 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i got banned from bg forum once
    By Judah in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-09-03, 19:26