Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1459
  1. #961
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    So strong. Inc mancrush
    I remember watching the ACC title game last year and thinking, "Browns got two first-rounders, get Teddy B and Benjamin, conquer."

    They end up with a nickel corner and Johan Futbol. FML.

  2. #962
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

  3. #963
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Harbaugh such a clown

  4. #964
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    I remember watching the ACC title game last year and thinking, "Browns got two first-rounders, get Teddy B and Benjamin, conquer."

    They end up with a nickel corner and Johan Futbol. FML.
    lol

  5. #965
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Also, this crowd shot from AT&T stadium, lol


  6. #966
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,426
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Why are the 49ers even throwing the ball right now?

  7. #967
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Harbaugh such a clown

  8. #968
    SF Fan circa 1988
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    916
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Rakiel Kanan
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    DeMarco Murray has earned his game check today.

  9. #969
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Also, this crowd shot from AT&T stadium, lol
    Wow. I saw a ton of red jerseys walking to the stadium and a few cars with 9er flags and decoys, but that looks over half, lol. A lot of those white jerseys are 9ers as well.

  10. #970
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    that's his HS principal

  11. #971
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Dez ded again

  12. #972
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Jerruh gonna need four white girls to polish his pole after this stinkburger

  13. #973
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,426
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Someone on Facebook said they can't wait till Harbaugh is the Cowboys coach. I asked why would he leave the 49ers for the Cowboys.

  14. #974
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Boo!

  15. #975
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Someone on Facebook said they can't wait till Harbaugh is the Cowboys coach. I asked why would he leave the 49ers for the Cowboys.
    Reminds me of all the Saban-to-Longhorns lunatics this summer.

  16. #976
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    It's going to happen! His wife was in Austin!! What more proof do you need!?

  17. #977
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    nail biting games atm

  18. #978
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    TBH I can't believe Derek Anderson's still in the league.

  19. #979
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Since this game is over I'd just like to remind everyone of what DALS is missing without Dez:




  20. #980
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Bregs youre an idiot tbh

Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  2. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 2012-12-19, 20:16
  3. Replies: 1655
    Last Post: 2011-12-22, 13:57
  4. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  5. Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 2010-12-23, 12:44
  6. NFL Week 15: R.I.P. Slim
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1550
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 21:54
  7. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  8. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56