Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 903
  1. #201
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    How bad is this kid where he needs all these whoopings and is familiar with the number of belts Daddy Peterson has in his whooping room? Sounds like these whoopings are not working or Peterson is overly disciplinary.

    I was spanked with switches due to my country ass grandparents, but it does sound like Peterson went overboard with the nut shot and front of the thighs. Even if unintentional, he shouldn't be swinging so wildly that you can't control where the switch lands.

    Also kind of weird how he texts the mom about the whooping as if he enjoyed administering them.

  2. #202
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Meant -6, fucking laptop
    I thought one of them was supposed to be a + by accident.

    This is worse lol

  3. #203
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    whooping room, lol. probably looks like the basement in pulp fiction

  4. #204
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    just make a man cave like everyone else

  5. #205
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Whooping room makes a great fantasy football team name

  6. #206
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,187
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    I thought one of them was supposed to be a + by accident.

    This is worse lol
    So you actually thought MIN was favored over NE then?

  7. #207
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Whooping room makes a great fantasy football team name
    Omg....

  8. #208
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    I swear the potential for team names this year.

  9. #209
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Speaking of team names, since Josh is getting reinstated around Week 10/12, do I have to change my team name from "Pronounced Gor-DONE" for BG$? Ugh, I worked hard on that.

  10. #210

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    This is fucking disgusting.

  11. #211
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    I hear brill has one with a marvelous floor
    Did his bitch ass finally get a griddle?

  12. #212
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Whooping room makes a great fantasy football team name
    works for me

  13. #213
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    seriously the whooping room is the best part of this story. i bet adrian deterson came home one day and saw his gf or wife or w/e spanking his kid in the kitchen and he was like NO GOD DAMN IT NOT HERE. WE HAVE A WHOOPING ROOM FOR A REASON

  14. #214
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    When he has to sell the house the listing will be like

    5 bedrooms
    2.5 bath
    Full kitchen and dining room
    Pool
    3 car garage
    Whooping Room
    Finished basement

  15. #215
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    don't forget the full-sized belt closet

  16. #216

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    What is the fucking world coming to, seriously.

    Can't even spank yo kids anymore. Disgusting.

  17. #217
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Adrian Peterson taken into custody in Texas.

  18. #218
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    Maybe AP was trying to beat the potential gay out of his child? He's a monster on the field and off the field, apparently.

  19. #219
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Plow's not gonna be able to watch any teams pretty soon
    Eh, I don't see much reason to be pissed about the Vikings here, as soon as we knew about it he was deactivated.


    As to what actually happened here... I dunno man. By no means do I think that's ok, but... I'm sure a whole lot of people do.

    I got the belt a few times, and around the age of this kid my sisters and I used to armor ourselves with multiple layers of underwear whenever we'd done something wrong and knew a spanking was coming lol. That stuff was nothing next to this... but I know plenty of kids that got it way, way, way worse than this and never did or had anything done about it.

    I mean, it says a whole lot about this type of parenting that the 2 incidents he's in trouble for both involve the kid using violence on other kids, unfortunately we don't get to choose how people parent unless it's actually putting them in danger.

    Clearly he was here, and clearly his version of punishment got completely out of control... but I dunno how much you can do or expect here given that he didn't have intentions to do any lasting damage, and appeared to feel bad when he thought he might have been at risk of doing so.


    There's also the fact that he personally had it worse than this... it's literally what he was taught was right, and he only ever knew it was wrong when it went extraordinarily far (extension chord, fists, etc.).


    There is always the reality, though, that athleticism and strength of that magnitude bring with them responsibility, and that's the line of thinking the league will get to go on here to punish harshly even if the legal ramifications aren't that much. I doubt and probably wouldn't agree with a lifetime ban, but I can see them pulling off a year and I'd fully support that.


    Fucking fuck anybody that knew about this and didn't tell us before fantasy season though gdi. PRIORITIES PEOPLE

  20. #220
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    also it is kind of too bad he didn't get to play this weekend cuz we could have put him in the i got warrants gif and it would have been 100% legit

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45
  2. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  3. Replies: 1655
    Last Post: 2011-12-22, 13:57
  4. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  5. Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 2010-12-23, 12:44
  6. NFL Week 15: R.I.P. Slim
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1550
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 21:54
  7. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  8. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56