Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 903
  1. #861
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    eagles have been called for 11 penalties. colts 4

    cry harder colts fans
    that non PI call and the fake horsecollar were pretty pivotal if the eagles win this though
    and yet I don't care

  2. #862
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    that non PI call and the fake horsecollar were pretty pivotal if the eagles win this though
    and yet I don't care
    im just upset the colts fans are bad at booing

  3. #863
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Great play calling there draw plays all day.

  4. #864
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    im just upset the colts fans are bad at booing
    you'd think there would be enough eagles fans that made the trip to teach them a thing or two

  5. #865
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    welp, last game of the season, can't hold anything back

  6. #866
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    ITS ERTZERIN TIME

  7. #867
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Indy's D literally shitting itself.

  8. #868
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    i can feel the missed field goal brewing in my loins

    i should see a doctor

  9. #869
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    LITERALLY

  10. #870
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    something terrible is about to happen

  11. #871
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    SPARKLES

  12. #872
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    something terrible is about to happen
    yes

  13. #873
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Colts bout to be 0-2

  14. #874
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    he's so gonna miss this and then sproles gonna win it singlehandedly in overtime

  15. #875
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    yes
    note: the terrible thing could be the eagles winning

  16. #876
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Best Quarterback in the NFL 0-2 assuming Parkey doesn't shank it.

  17. #877
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    this is bad

  18. #878
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    DRAM TRAM

  19. #879
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Colts 0-2

  20. #880
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    lol

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45
  2. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  3. Replies: 1655
    Last Post: 2011-12-22, 13:57
  4. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  5. Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 2010-12-23, 12:44
  6. NFL Week 15: R.I.P. Slim
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1550
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 21:54
  7. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  8. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56