Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 903
  1. #81
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    PIT 28 having a rough drive

  2. #82
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    wide open

  3. #83
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    What the shit... When did Owen Daniels sign with Baltimore?? I thought he was still with the Texans, lol.

  4. #84
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,878
    BG Level
    10

    Fast first quarter

  5. #85
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    Waste of fantasy point potential, nobody using Owen Daniels ever

  6. #86
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    FUCKING SHIT I STARTED FORSETT WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE

  7. #87
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    FUCKING SHIT I STARTED FORSETT WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE
    Serves you right for ignoring me twice in the fantasy thread.

  8. #88
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    You respond too quickly now and it throws me off so I don't react to your posts until days later

  9. #89
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Fast first quarter
    yes it was...glad i dumped heath miller for walker atm

  10. #90
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    What the shit... When did Owen Daniels sign with Baltimore?? I thought he was still with the Texans, lol.
    This post is all kinds of appropriate

  11. #91
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Sold the shit outta that hold

  12. #92
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    So yea...Stevie looks p good so far this year

  13. #93
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    So yea...Stevie looks p good so far this year
    How long before the refs start flagging him for doing that lame ball spin every time he touches the ball?

  14. #94
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Phil Simms about Ray Rice's season last year "He was beat up last year"

  15. #95
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    lol, I was going to say something about his word choice. I wonder if he will apologize after the break

  16. #96
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    I hope they don't talk about this shit all season

  17. #97
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,706
    BG Level
    10

    just got home, anyone got a link?

  18. #98
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,706
    BG Level
    10

    also, fuck you derock

  19. #99
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    ITT: Basic tv is a commodity.

  20. #100
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,706
    BG Level
    10

    i just moved and don't have cable yet

    got the stream though. hochuli camera fail

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45
  2. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  3. Replies: 1655
    Last Post: 2011-12-22, 13:57
  4. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  5. Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 2010-12-23, 12:44
  6. NFL Week 15: R.I.P. Slim
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1550
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 21:54
  7. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  8. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56