• Navigation
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 819
  1. #601
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Bengals yo
    I love how they won by so much with Dalton catching more TDs than he threw. That D is fun to watch.

  2. #602
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,129
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Time to get ready for PANTHER FOOTBALL

  3. #603
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Disliking Seattle more and more, lol. Dude talking trash to Peyton with a big grin on his face.

    Fool, if you didn't have the dudes behind you that you did you'd be on a terrible ass team.
    The swagger is reminiscent of a team I would very much root against if, you know, they weren't the team I've been rooting for since the 1984 AFC Championship game. If they weren't my team, I would absolutely be rooting against them. It's a little annoying, but somehow, I've managed to cope.

    And this game's not over yet. Manning with 1 minute and 80 yards to go?

  4. #604
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Please let Denver milk as many ppr points for Welker, OJ, and Demaryius as possible. DINKnDUNK!

  5. #605
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,129
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Poor Pitta...dislocated same hip....

  6. #606
    SF Fan circa 1988
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    916
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Rakiel Kanan
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Jesus, Burley got fucking rattled

  7. #607
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,129
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    That's pretty close to defenseless receiver

  8. #608
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,600
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Seattle cant hold sanders but peyton throwing the ball bad

  9. #609
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    gdi, not Sanders

  10. #610
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,129
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Oh shit

  11. #611
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    FUCK, not Tamme

  12. #612
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    2pt to Welker plz

  13. #613
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    omfg this game!

  14. #614
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Broncos wewt

  15. #615
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Wowza..

  16. #616
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    FUCK! Wait... OT! Denver win toss plz.

  17. #617
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    ALL OF MY ERECTIONS

  18. #618
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,600
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    On sherman

  19. #619
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    That's the quietest I've ever heard that stadium.

  20. #620
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I don't particularly care about the Seahawks but I do love watching Richard Sherman get beat. Love it.

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2014-15 NFL Week 2: RATINGS WARRIORS
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 902
    Last Post: 2014-09-16, 14:27
  2. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45
  3. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  4. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  5. NFL Week 15: R.I.P. Slim
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1550
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 21:54
  6. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  7. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56