#Shufflegate
And all the GP's
Can't believe they are seriously gonna have Pewdiepie in this.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater
Don't even want to watch it. Can't stand him at all.
LOL @ all the negative comments. Someone said he is video gaming's FRED. I fuckin lost it. I thought south park usually always made fun of celebrities and impersonated them? I know they have had some actual celeb's on the show doing voice acting from time to time, but this guy counts as one now?
Who the fuck is pewdiepie?
Shitty Let's Play-er who monetized his channel and makes mad bank by screaming like a little girl to scary video games, back when that was a new thing. Panders to the lowest-common-denominator and used to put out tens of videos a day / dozens a week that were all basically the same ten minutes of commentary over Happy Wheels and shitty shit like that.
I'm not even mad, wish I'd thought of it first though.
Edit: In a rare case of Youtuber-awareness, he does seem to acknowledge that the army of twelve-year-olds laughing at him screaming at dumb shit are retarded, and tends to keep his persona away from his other interactions outside of his channel. He's likely right up Matt and Tre's alley when it comes to spoofing this stuff.
I just find it funny how people haven't seen the episode already proclaiming it to be the worst thing ever, will not watch, Matt and Tre are fucking morons etc etc etc
I am looking forward to it actually, I want to see how it turns out.
I had to google who he was, but yeah I remember him doing a walkthrough on South Park Stick of Truth. Not my kind of thing, he wouldn't shut up but he seems like a good match for a South Park if done right. Just the fact that they are calling a youtube guy a big celebrity is funny.
No Caption.
http://thatsthejoke.net/thatsthejoke.jpg
Yeah.. they aren't serious about that claim lol. But sadly in this day and age, it just might be true due to how much views he gets and fans he has for some reason. I don't see the appeal. Almost makes me wish SOPA was approved. lol j/k. Thankfully there are many more good other channels to avoid this douche.
Speaking of McBain, this is the best thing in the entire world:
supposedly pewdiepie is gonna be in the next south park episode.
no way really
That needs to be captioned on your avatar, Qalbert.
"no"
"way"
"REALLY?"
Sorry.
lol
this is so bad it's good. Cartmanpie.
LOL Fucking Michael Jackson.
Fucking Randy lol