• Navigation
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 657
  1. #581
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    so in summation, all of you are just racist

  2. #582
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    all of you racists should move out here so you can join the #keepthename movement

  3. #583
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    so in summation, all of you are just racist
    No, I just hate you

  4. #584
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,885
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Also, I like watching Wilson be a fast motherfucker.

  5. #585
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    found this raw footage of cail on his way to work


  6. #586
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Funny you ask if I know any Hawks fans irl.

    I'm from WA, spent 24 years there. I did not know a single Hawks fan growing up, not a one. But now they're fucking everywhere (seriously, I've run into them in the middle of Pats country) and make point of letting you know about it. As annoying as Raiders fan were when I lived in the Bay Area, at least I know they're real fans and not some bandwagon fucks.

    Everyone cracks jokes about Dallas fans and how most of them are afflicted with NBD, but Never Been to Seattle is a disease spreading rapidly. At least with the previous bandwagons they weren't being as vocal about it, but the whole 12th man shit makes them all have to be loud obnoxious pricks.

  7. #587
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Seattle is tough, because I want ex-Badger Russell Wilson to take his rightful place below Rodgers as the 2nd best passer rating QB of all time, as he's on track to do, but also fuck the fail mary.

  8. #588
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    sorry but they can't touch the pats bandwagoners, brady introduced an entire gender of them. just ask that chick aiden

  9. #589
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    LOL TYVEN

  10. #590
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    sorry but they can't touch the pats bandwagoners, brady introduced an entire gender of them. just ask that chick aiden
    This is correct...Pats fans came out of the woodwork like crazy when they won

  11. #591
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Wolfpack for 3 years *cough*

  12. #592
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    sorry but they can't touch the pats bandwagoners, brady introduced an entire gender of them. just ask that chick aiden
    Pats fans can be rough, but considering I now live in MA I have to give them a bit of a pass since a fair number of them around me now are real fans.

  13. #593
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    do black people have boston accents?

  14. #594
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,885
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    do black people have boston accents?
    No, boston people have black accents.

  15. #595
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Amazing how his time at NC State always seems to be forgotten

  16. #596
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    do black people have boston accents?
    You're assuming that non Whites live in Boston.

  17. #597
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    ive seriously been wondering about it since i saw mystic river and larry fish used a fucking accent. im like IDK ANY BLAX FROM BOSTON

  18. #598
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Wolfpack for 3 years *cough*
    Was he setting the NCAA single-season passing record there?

    No, because he didn't learn how to be a great QB until he became a BADGA

  19. #599
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Washington is so terrible

  20. #600
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i love a washington beatdown, i treasure an rg3 injury but my god i can't wait until the day they have to change their name. nothing in my life will ever match that moment

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 646
    Last Post: 2014-09-30, 21:49
  2. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2014-09-24, 23:20
  3. 2014-15 NFL Week 2: RATINGS WARRIORS
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 902
    Last Post: 2014-09-16, 14:27
  4. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45
  5. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  6. Replies: 925
    Last Post: 2012-12-05, 12:19
  7. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  8. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56