That was pretty much the Hawks PP in a nutshell
WOOOOOOOOW. A RAAAAARE terrible pass by Brodie leads to a 2-0, Patches and Gallagher going in and Hiller manages to keep it out
Wheres eller? Purst is in his spot
No Ducks fan on here so this is for you Calli.
http://fat.gfycat.com/SleepyFeistyLcont.gif
Now I see why you saved Price for tonight, lol
Well Tokarski is probably on suicide watch by now, so watch for Fucale to get a chance as backup. lol
FUCKING CAPITALIZE ON ONE OF THESE POWER PLAYS!!!!!!!!! CAMAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!
Player goes in alone!! YESSSSSS!!!
It's David Jones... easy save.
Montrear racks disciprine.
Welp. There's 1 point =/
Habs look out of gas
Man, I preach his name so often but Gaudreau has been fantastic tonight. Creating offense, quite a few takeaways, smart defensively. He's been getting rewarded for it too! First time I've seen him on the ice for 4 on 4 play.
This Carey Price guy, he's pretty good.
And now we have to deal with him in the Shoot-out +_+ (I actually have no idea how good he is in it, but I'm sure he's fantastic)
Price has flashed that fucking glove at least a dozen times tonight. So fucking fast