• Navigation
Page 132 of 718 FirstFirst ... 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 2621 to 2640 of 14352
  1. #2621
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,637
    BG Level
    8

    Holy shit Gustavsson with an amazing glove save

  2. #2622
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    So sad to watch

  3. #2623
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Why hasn't MTL won this yet?

  4. #2624
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Tokarski looks really really really shaky.

    I also want Buffalo to lose because:

    1) My fantasy team
    2) EMBRACE THE TANK

  5. #2625
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    What hands by GALCHENYUK

  6. #2626
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,941
    BG Level
    10

    If you lose to Buffalo in a skills competition I won't even know what to do.

  7. #2627
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Yay win

  8. #2628
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Yeah, but man that didn't look good for Montreal. Maybe just an off night or something, but yeah.

  9. #2629
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Franzen gonna get suspended

  10. #2630
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Yeah, but man that didn't look good for Montreal. Maybe just an off night or something, but yeah.
    Montreal is the worst good team in the league

  11. #2631
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Ugh this game

  12. #2632
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Winner winner chicken dinner. Go fuck yourself Detroit

  13. #2633
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Yeah, but man that didn't look good for Montreal. Maybe just an off night or something, but yeah.
    I know that's why I just say yay win

  14. #2634
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Thank you BrassGod.

  15. #2635
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    God i hope franzen gets at least a game for this, super fucking goon move

    https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B1uml_oCYAAhtld.mp4


  16. #2636
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I can't tell if Hagelin dumped him earlier in that shift when the play was in NY's zone, or if clumsyface fell on his own and punched him later in the shift.

  17. #2637
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Can't really see how much elbow to the head contact there is on my phone, but outside of that it basically just made him lose his balance and go into the boards.
    Can't say a game would be undeserved but whoever it was got up quite quickly and skated off on their own so I'm guessing the NHL says nothing.

  18. #2638
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    2 games, was a pretty blatant elbow to the head.

  19. #2639
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Start stringing up the moose noose now... I'm thinking if the Penguins get the jump on Winnipeg early and get a goal or two in the first 10 minutes, this is going to get very, very ugly tonight.

  20. #2640
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Funny part of yesterday's win is the open lines on sports shows after

    " I'm happy we got the win but fuck we gave 1 point to division rivals"


Page 132 of 718 FirstFirst ... 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 558
    Last Post: 2014-10-23, 17:14
  2. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  3. Replies: 17287
    Last Post: 2014-04-15, 12:05
  4. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  5. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  6. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  7. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  8. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16