Sadly I'm in Ohio again so no hockey for me tonight. Or tomorrow night. Be back in Pittsburgh late Thursday. God I fucking hate Ohio.
Rangers getting outplayed so hard.
It's definitely OCTOBER
MTL sits alone on the 7-1 list.
Green and Ovie scoar! 4-3
Does anyone have a gif of the Canes player slamming into the boards after the Buffalo goal? Looked like it hurt...a lot.
Someone should make a gif of all Eric Johnson's missed hits tonight. He's determined to wallpaper somebody.
So I finally got my tickets for the devils home opener saturday. Haven't been to a game since the start of the lockout season. Should be entertaining. Also, my brother is bringing his Fiance who knows nothing about Hockey. I don't know if I should be fearful or open minded in trying to explain stuff to her.
Halak single handedly keep the Islanders within a goal
btw, here is John Scott blowing past Orpik and wristing a sweet goa.. WHAT IN THE FUCK DID I JUST WRITE. Nice of Orpik to crash into Holtby after as well(I mean yea, he gets pushed a little but GET OUT DA WAY).
![]()
i'm surprise he's here, it's not playoffs yet
Yep, genuine Devils fan here, although I'm not expecting anything this year and well aware this is a rebuilding season. At least I'm seeing some signs of what they're building towards. Though admittedly I'm not as hardcore as all of you all, I'm at least more hardcore than most of the state of New Jersey, granted that isn't saying much...
Fuck Mike Kostka.
Liam O'Brien ain't afraid o' you John Scott!
https://vine.co/v/Oq50Wn5hJ6i
Zebras prevent a fight between Iginla and Phaneuf. That's some bullshit.