• Navigation
Page 5 of 718 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 14352
  1. #81
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    It's here.

    This day is finally here.



    (too late) WOOOOOOOOT HOCKEY IS BACK BITCHES

  2. #82
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

  3. #83
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    It's here.

    This day is finally here.

  4. #84
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,637
    BG Level
    8

    Today is the day.

  5. #85
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Happy hackey day, bitches!

  6. #86
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    in celebration of today I just want to tell you guys from the bottom of my heart that settle down Aks it's not an emergency




    also Quebec sucks

  7. #87
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,940
    BG Level
    10

    So two of my goalies are playing each other tonight. Is that good or bad for my fantasy team?


  8. #88
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I used that exact pic last year for fantasy hockey and I somehow managed to come in fourth.

    I think as long as GAA stays low it shouldn't be a problem but if you'll get other goalkeeper appearances this week to meet the 3 minimum then just bench one of them.

  9. #89
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,940
    BG Level
    10

    I have Bernier Bishop and Price, but since Price and Bishop both play tomorrow I should probably bench Price tonight I guess? Learning as I go haha.

  10. #90
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Yeah probably, if you think Price will be the worse of the two. Then again, I'm not exactly the fantasy expert. A lot of my decisions last year came from either "Hmm, how has this guy been doing lately" versus "You know, I think he might just be awesome tonight so I'll put him in over <much better ranked player> for the hell of it."

    And I did all right. You kind of develop your own system for it.

  11. #91
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    This is the only time I'm going to post this since I usually don't like helping the competition, but you should use

    http://www.leftwinglock.com/

    for all your starting goalie and line combo needs. Also, as for H2H goalie match-ups, I don't think twice about starting both. You're pretty much guaranteed a win and it only backfires if one of them gets lit up and/or pulled.

  12. #92
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    http://memecrunch.com/meme/SXQD/i-am...cite/image.png

    Have a closing dinner for a deal at 7:30 tomorrow night; Perds play the Sens at 7. Seriously considered coming up with a convoluted excuse to miss said dinner.

  13. #93
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Isn't Center Ice free for the first three weeks or something too?!

    HOCKEY TIEM!!
    Although it's gonna be a rough season to get through in Raleigh, I've never been to an opening night game before so I'm pretty excited for that when I see NYI @ CAR on Friday. First time seeing Tavares live as well.

  14. #94
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,940
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    This is the only time I'm going to post this since I usually don't like helping the competition, but you should use

    http://www.leftwinglock.com/

    for all your starting goalie and line combo needs. Also, as for H2H goalie match-ups, I don't think twice about starting both. You're pretty much guaranteed a win and it only backfires if one of them gets lit up and/or pulled.
    Guess I know what I'll be reading over lunch instead of studying for my midterm, ha. Thanks!

  15. #95
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    It's time.



    You may not be able to see it, but Noah is wearing his Crosby jersey that Sep picked up for him before he was even born. I've been waiting patiently for him to be big enough to wear it. Today was that day.

  16. #96
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    That is soooo cute!

    I am also wearing Pens garb today. It's a celebration bitches!

  17. #97
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Obligatory "your kid stays on his feet more than Sid" post

    http://i40.tinypic.com/10yn9rs.jpg

  18. #98
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

    My body is ready. Wearing my Kopitar jersey at work and I stick out like a thorn in my lab/office since not as many people follow the Kings as opposed to Lakers and Dodgers. Stupid sports fans who don't know the superior sport.

  19. #99
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Just don't let your kid become Sep. If he's a pens fan that's fine but one Sep is enough

  20. #100
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Wearing a Kings jersey in Philly today might get me killed but it was nice knowing you all!

Page 5 of 718 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 558
    Last Post: 2014-10-23, 17:14
  2. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  3. Replies: 17287
    Last Post: 2014-04-15, 12:05
  4. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  5. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  6. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  7. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  8. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16