omg packers
omg packers
So close!!
Fuck Packers are taking this down to the wire
Int works too~
lolJets
as someone who had Denver D in two leagues,
yay
damn that fake spike hope it works out
yup gj GB
Welp, nice try Miami
Fucking horseshit. God dammit.
Louisville loses at the last second on the goal line yesterday. Miami loses at the last second today.
Fuck my life. Fuck.
FUCK.
I just need SD M/L win for FREE MONEY
I knew the Pack would win. Why? Because the Lions CANNOT be in first place alone.
On the real though, I like AR12 and that was a great drive.
what in the fuck miami that was the most desperation play I've ever seen. in what universe does that ever work
So is MArvin a genius for icing or not
guess not
Refs fucked the Bengals in this game pretty hard. Can't believe they missed that backward pass
Sup bitches.
Didn't watch a single play, but
RODGERS