• Navigation
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 628
  1. #61
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I don't get it.

  2. #62
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,694
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    I don't get it.

  3. #63
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Also, he might play this week but it sounds like it'll be a game time decision.
    OH HE'LL PLAY ALL RIGHT! WIN ONE FOR TEDDY THROSEVELT

  4. #64
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Yo I'm bout to use jerrius Wright in a league so what's up derick

  5. #65
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    nah bro he got hella targets with ponder too. u will see my man. u will see

  6. #66
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    CP has been a disappointment tho wtf drock

  7. #67
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Also Patterson sucks at route running

  8. #68
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Edited OP for updated odds (if anyone cares)

  9. #69
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Edited OP for updated odds (if anyone cares)

  10. #70
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    IS HARRISON SMITH PLAYING DROCK

  11. #71
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Someone posted in one of the threads that I made them FREE MONEY so at least one duder reads that shit.

    I like it because it helps me get organized for pick'em/eliminator and in no way benefits me financially.

  12. #72
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    I don't know. If you care that much, check Vikings.com
    Seems like he probably is =)

  13. #73
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Someone posted in one of the threads that I made them FREE MONEY so at least one duder reads that shit.

    I like it because it helps me get organized for pick'em/eliminator and in no way benefits me financially.
    I read them Bregs. Helps me with my 3 pick'em leagues and to a lesser extent, Fanduel.

  14. #74
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    is anybody else ready to joique off today???

  15. #75
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    haha

  16. #76
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    what the fuck, local fox station is showing NFL Today but then jumps to paid programming until the 4pm pregame. I could be watching the Panthers.

    Redzone it is.

  17. #77
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Calvin Johnson + Reggie Bush officially inactive

  18. #78
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Jake Locker also inactive

  19. #79
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Calvin Johnson + Reggie Bush officially inactive
    LIKE I SAID, EVERYONE READY TO JOIQUE OFF?

  20. #80
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    also gonna be the ENRON coming out party

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 656
    Last Post: 2014-10-08, 11:59
  2. Replies: 646
    Last Post: 2014-09-30, 21:49
  3. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2014-09-24, 23:20
  4. 2014-15 NFL Week 2: RATINGS WARRIORS
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 902
    Last Post: 2014-09-16, 14:27
  5. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45
  6. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  7. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  8. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56