Show it to us this weekend as a freebie trailer, build hype. Have it for download a day or two later.
Show it to us this weekend as a freebie trailer, build hype. Have it for download a day or two later.
Probably will show it in the live letter today for sure.
Losing abilities to level capping sucks, just to chime in on the recentish convo. And like Lucavi said, not doing good things because the RMT might fuck with it some isn't really a reason to not do it, but that's kinda been the fate of other things in this game economy-related.
Which is odd since he gives no fucks abou the economy with every other economic decision. Like housing. While yah it shouldn't be like 10-20k, he made legacy world pricing as if he didn't chop off a 0 from all our gil totals and why gil sellin/buying is highest on legacy worlds (carry me parties aside) compared to newer worlds.
He wants to prevent RMT so badly they still have a foothold on this game because they ALSO sell minions and materia (which is why you mighta seen an influx of fat cat and nutkins lately.)
Swear to God, Japanese women conversations consists of them shouting at each other at the highest pitch.
DRG LB3 is obvi Midgardsormr Dive now
Benchmark download on Monday I think?
Yea they said benchmark download on Monday. Will have the AuRa character creator too.
4pm Monday JST. So Midnight for PST?
yeah I thought I heard right, it would be monday (like I mentioned earlier!)
curious to see how well they implemented DX11
...this fighting game.. Is this real? Like... is this what they're spending their time developing rather giving us useful features for xiv?
please tell me this is a real game !
Okay I take back what I had to say, I would play this.
at first i thought it was some shitty mugen shit and was like w/e and then Limit Break Counter
yo do people use yahoo in japan or some shit
i'm pretty sure only moms use yahoo in glorious america
Hope they re post that fight. I love it.