it's four floors
Alexander – The Fist of the Father
Alexander – The Cuff of the Father
Alexander – The Arm of the Father
Alexander – The Burden of the Father
it's four floors
Alexander – The Fist of the Father
Alexander – The Cuff of the Father
Alexander – The Arm of the Father
Alexander – The Burden of the Father
arenas typically don't have mapping achievements (nothing for t4, t9, t12, t13)
It's not hard to get ilvl 170.
Any DREX dungeon gives 80, and many "new player" bonus on top. (Another 40)
I got mine in like 1 day
no weapons from normal mode is a strange, unexpected happenstance.
gotta make ravana relevant yo
Can someone help my poor English understanding
Does it mean we get tokens by default and a choice of a piece of gear on each floor? The text is contradictory.Treasure coffers that appear upon completing Alexander: Gordias will not yield gear, but instead yield tokens that can be traded for gear of your choosing.
You can only receive one item per floor each week. In the event you are awarded an item from the loot list, you relinquish your right to vie for all remaining items regardless of whether you selected Need or Greed. Also note that there is no weekly restriction on entering Alexander: Gordias.
So basically, the tokens are like a consolation prize to eventually pick the piece of gear we want in the event RNG bones us?
The text is not contradictory at all. The chests drop tokens, which you can roll on, and you can only win one token per turn per week.
Oh. Right. Shit! I just noticed there's different tokens for each armor slot!
Shit! I assumed it was all the same token.
Gahhhhhhh it feels complicated now. Sort of.
I'm not an end-game person, but tokens seems better than the way coil drops gear to me?
No qq'ing about no fending body after 13 weeks now, right? Less chance stuff gets wasted? Of course there will still be those several weeks-long runs when no body/head/whatever tokens drop.
At least you won't have 8 weeks of summoner books in a row now.
I agree the system works to our favour more or less. So sitting down to rethink...
So if it's 4 floors, and all 4 is accessible per week, we can choose from:
1x4 piece (body, leg) (2 weeks)
2x2 piece (feet, hand, arm) (3 weeks)
4x1 piece (ring, earring, belt, wrist) (2 weeks)
Or a combination of the latter 2. As lilbubbles said, 7 weeks.
That's presuming of course the correct tokens drop and you win the roll.
Also ... Alexander: Savage will just basically be "the endgame raid for this patch" right, for 8 people? Whereas Alexander:Normal = CT?
edit: I just realised, there was maint today... is Alexander Normal out?
I'm not 170 yet![]()
So far the first three turns have dropped two tokens each
edit: Some group just beat the last turn, dropped another two tokens and the furniture material
I wonder if any tokens can drop on any turn, or if there's a pattern
Ideally random so we don't have dropouts after X boss.
Not that it's too much of a bad thing (I'm an In-Progress fan lol)
Still 1 tank 2 healer 5 dps right?
And how many Laws does it give?
I remember reading somewhere that alex normal gear was the same gear as alex savage but dyeable. Where they talking stats or gear model? I can't find the source. Does anyone have info on normal vs savage drops?
Solo tank speculation gives away slight mechanics nothing really important
Spoiler: show
edit: Savage gear isn't out yet tbh I'm speculating savage is just going to drop tomes/oils/sands to upgrade the main gear as well. Doesn't seem likely that they're going to release two unique gear sets next patch.