I know it won't impact many people here but the price for the physical collectors edition over here in the UK is insane. Equates to roughly $190
I know it won't impact many people here but the price for the physical collectors edition over here in the UK is insane. Equates to roughly $190
its not even listed on the SE store yet. thats stupid. figured it would be listed by now just unavailable
Google had the product page, but it just 404's now; seems like something odd is going on.
Edit: Here's the link.
https://store.na.square-enix.com/pro...ctor-s-edition
Expecting it to happen in 3.0
Theirs a fine line between money for servers, have too many servers, and gives no fucks
You got to consider, a lot of people won't play for a long time, and just hop on to see expansion for a few days for the hell of it, just like on FFXIV 2.0 release, people just hopped on for a few days to try it out and quit for a year.
Expecting server crashes, maintenances, and the usual PS3 players complaining they can't see anything in a 5,000man fate.
Hopefully they implement the AFK auto-kick for the first few weeks
STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO ADD 2014 XMAS ITEMS TO ARMOIRE LIST
I take this to mean that the digital CE comes with everything but the box/statue/book/blu-ray?
Price difference is $90 vs. $130, correct? If digital does come with early access then this is a rather easy choice for me.
I'm also wondering (as someone with PC client) what happens if I buy 3.0 for PS4 without buying ARR on PS4 first...
[double]
does anybody have the google link or w/e to the US CE? You know SE store will update their page late and it will already be sold out. because this is SE and everything
yeah i dunno if i missed info or not but i'm not super following, if anyone can clarify.
are today's sales the only ones that will allow for early access?
and if so do i need physical CE or digital CE to do so? i don't really care for the statue and shit like that, as all i care for is EA.
There needs to be a separate thread for all this pre-order/CE bullshit.
Has nothing to do with being on topic, just reading people freak out about the opportunity to throw money at SE's face for vanity shit makes me depressed.
This is what I have--not sure if it'll actually work when it goes on sale.
https://store.na.square-enix.com/pro...ctor-s-edition
and the SE website has come to a crawl..
Looks like site died just before 11.
I totally expected this, but I'm still annoyed by it.
Still nothing there though. Refreshing like woah.
did daylight savings time happen in japan did they forget it was a thing again