shots fired
shots fired
though no need to worry they'll prolly get intercepted
Jimmy Butler is really really good
like Kawhi-level good
just wanted to say i have been table flipping to all the offensive rebounds the bulls have allowed all season
OMFG BUCKS LOL
hahahahah god damn that was slick
Confetti?
hey, game winner that saves the season, why not
Curry playing with his food again https://vine.co/v/eWe0rU23nq6
Wrapped up, bring on the Grizz!
I was watching the Celtics and Cavs game and a UFC fight happend. Olynik armbars Love and Crowder gets a spinning backfist from JR Smith. Smith should get suspended for the rest of the playoffs.
Look at dat knee
http://streamable.com/y24x
Smith is dumb dumb for that one.
Something about a tiger changing its stripes..
ban Smith and Olynyk for a season, fucking scumbags
oh wow i just saw the olynyk play. yeah that dude needs at least 30 games. smith needs to be banned several games as well.
seriously the spurs arena plays way too much music. takes away from the game
Perkins was pulling his weak ass enforcer bullshit on Crowder too, he's a fucking punk. Crowder would have actually beat his ass if they hadn't held him back.
Olynyk play was stupid but it looked like normal intentional tangling/holding that went badly for Love.
Scumbag is apt for Smith though, that is ridiculous.
Love didn't hold back his feels, he's right that dude had no chance for the ball so the tangle was certainly with purpose. It didn't look violent enough for me to think he was trying to injure him though.
On some real shit, having dislocated my shoulder roughly 10 times since 98, I cringed like a mfkr when I saw the replay, the angle he had his arm tied up would be an instant dislocation for me.
Hopefully he gets a speedy recovery, the tendons don't snap back all that readily and pmuch stay stretched (without surgery) but the PT is fairly simple. It looked extremely familiar so I'm going to act like I know what I'm talking about. GL to the man!