Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 52 of 52
  1. #41
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Purrrfect View Post
    I've never heard of this game before but it looks interesting. Need some of you that played it on ps3 to report back on which platform to go with in a couple days!
    It's only available for PC and PS3. Take your pick. It's literally the reason I bought a PS3 years ago. One of the my most favorite games ever made.

  2. #42
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Loved this game on PS3 as well, was a pleasant surprise in my gamefly queue that I probably never would have played otherwise. I never got the dlc so I am glad this is on pc now, should be gorgeous.

  3. #43
    Wild Card
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    It's only available for PC and PS3. Take your pick. It's literally the reason I bought a PS3 years ago. One of the my most favorite games ever made.
    XD I think he's asking which one is the better version.

    Incidentally, I own the PS3 version and I am going to test out the PC version. :>

  4. #44
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    game is playable on steam btw guys!

  5. #45
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Game looks great. Not sure about the sound though. Maybe it's because it's coming out of my crappy PC speakers. I'll hook it up to the surround later and see how it sounds. The effects are definitely off if it stays the same. Small gripe though.

  6. #46
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    another small gripe, was unable to alt tab

  7. #47
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    From what I've been reading, there's an issue with the 44.1kHz sound setting. People have been recommending to bump it up to 48kHz.

    Can't wait to grab GeDoSaTo and downscale this from 4k tonight.

  8. #48
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Ahh the old feelings


  9. #49
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    Game looks great. Not sure about the sound though. Maybe it's because it's coming out of my crappy PC speakers. I'll hook it up to the surround later and see how it sounds. The effects are definitely off if it stays the same. Small gripe though.
    Nah, the gun sounds are all sped up for some reason.
    It probably won't be hard to fix.

  10. #50
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    my game sounds great. idk what you guys are talkin about. i did switch to dolby digital though.

  11. #51
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Six year old RPG Valkyria Chronicles tops Steam sellers list

    “During its first 24 hours on sale, blew all forecasts and predictions out of the water. The award-winning Strategy RPG, originally released in 2008 for PlayStation 3, forced its way to the top of the Steam download charts, beating a host of brand new games to reach number one,” Sega said.
    Let's hope SEGA properly reads its fans for its next Steam release. I'd hate for them to ride a mediocrity into Steam expecting to repeat VC's success.

  12. #52
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Already have it for PS3, no need to buy it. And seeing as how SEGA is still in my dog house for fucking up Bayonetta 2 and PSO2 NA, they can go screw themselves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3