Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 817
  1. #201

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,314
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    And at some point Rogue shows up and sucks her powers for too long and that’s how Rogue ends up being permanently superpowered. And in the 90s X-Men cartoon they actually made Captain Marvel a villain because of it.

  2. #202

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7,705
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    And at some point Rogue shows up and sucks her powers for too long and that’s how Rogue ends up being permanently superpowered. And in the 90s X-Men cartoon they actually made Captain Marvel a villain because of it.
    It wasn't really Carol. It was just remnants of her mind+Rogue's own guilt haunting her. By the end, Carol gets her powers restored because she is shown floating above her hospital bed where she had been in a coma for a long time (Why do I remember this?)

  3. #203
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,686
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I still watch the Infinity War trailer from time to time >.>

    I think I'll go watch it right now actually <.<;
    As iconic as the Avengers flourish has become, I really liked this fan trailer made ripping the Days of Future Past music


  4. #204
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,293
    BG Level
    9

    Not enough BWAAAAM.

    Gotta have that BWAAAAM.

  5. #205
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,603
    BG Level
    10

    Doesn't Captain Marvel eventually get the phoenix force? Or is that something I just made up in my mind because of MvC:I? lol

  6. #206
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,228
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas



    guy who posted this to reddit said there wasn't even much editting to be done; it just worked

  7. #207
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    So she absorbs energy and can shoot it back, flys, and has super strength.

  8. #208
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,726
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Doesn't Captain Marvel eventually get the phoenix force? Or is that something I just made up in my mind because of MvC:I? lol
    You're probably thinking of when she was Binary, which looked kinda Dark Phoenix-ish.

    Or maybe it was a plot point in MvC:I, I don't think I played it for then 10 or 20 minutes.

  9. #209
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    I'm surprised no one posted the official poster (which contains an easter egg);




    Synopsis
    Set in the 1990s, Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that follows the journey of Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes. While a galactic war between two alien races reaches Earth, Danvers finds herself and a small cadre of allies at the center of the maelstrom.

  10. #210
    King Bitcher of Bitchington
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,509
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Not feeling Brie Larson, I didn't really see any charisma from the trailer. Something about it seems off

  11. #211
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,909
    BG Level
    10

    Not feeling Dave Bautista, I didn't really see any charisma from the trailer. Something about it seems off

  12. #212
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,095
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    WHY PEOPLE NO LIKE WHAT I LIKE!?

    Jesus Christ man. We all know the movie is probably gonna be good. We're just not totally feeling the trailer.

  13. #213
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post


    Synopsis[/center]
    404 not found.

  14. #214
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    BG broke the link, i fixed it.

  15. #215
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I doubt anyone really said that lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Not feeling Dave Bautista, I didn't really see any charisma from the trailer. Something about it seems off

  16. #216
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I thought rogue just shot fireworks from her fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    And at some point Rogue shows up and sucks her powers for too long and that’s how Rogue ends up being permanently superpowered. And in the 90s X-Men cartoon they actually made Captain Marvel a villain because of it.

  17. #217

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,389
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I thought rogue just shot fireworks from her fingers
    That's Jubilee.

    Or a whoosh.

  18. #218
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    That's Jubilee.

    Or a whoosh.
    No you're right it's been a long time Iol.

    Best opening theme music to a cartoon by far.

  19. #219
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,909
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    That's Jubilee.

    Or a whoosh.
    Nuh uh Jubes is Michael Morbius.

  20. #220
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,906
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura


Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast