1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 46 minutes
    Last weekly reset was -6 hours, -47 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 15 hours, 46 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 570 of 575 FirstFirst ... 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Barely missed leveling roulette before reset by 2 minutes.

Fuck daylights savings.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Barely missed leveling roulette before reset by 2 minutes.

Fuck daylights savings.
    Hmm, this makes me wonder... when does it decide what day you completed it on?

Is it when you first queue? i.e. if you queue up, then 2 minutes later the day changes, does it count toward yesterday
    Is it when you accept the duty? i.e. if you enter the duty, then 2 minutes later the day changes, does it count toward yesterday
    Is it when you complete the duty? i.e. you need to make sure you have enough time to queue and complete the duty before the day changes

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I think it's the third option - when you complete/leave the duty

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I mean.. there isn't much they can really do when the attack is on nodes outside of their server location. Primary hubs are being targeted which affecting a lot of services at those locations.
    Plus, america just needs to get it shit together and actually invest in infrastructure.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Last time America tried to do that they laid a bunch of fiber and left the last 10mi unconnected and if anyone attempts to pay for it to be complete they get sued, bought up, or murdered. Possibly in that order as well.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Hmm, this makes me wonder... when does it decide what day you completed it on?

Is it when you first queue? i.e. if you queue up, then 2 minutes later the day changes, does it count toward yesterday
    Is it when you accept the duty? i.e. if you enter the duty, then 2 minutes later the day changes, does it count toward yesterday
    Is it when you complete the duty? i.e. you need to make sure you have enough time to queue and complete the duty before the day changes
    When you complete. Gotta go fast!

America is so fucked. Every poltiican loves to talk about competition and the free market, yet nowhere I have ever lived is there competition between broadband companies.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

need 4:00 node for final BTN quest

server boots me at 3:30, back in just after 6:00

WELL OK THEN

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Getting creation tomes for alt jobs and there are so many ilvl 310-320 shitters in expert roulette, who don't know how to do an aoe rotation or play their job. Why is it a thing that more dps do not use aoe than do aoe when I pull the max number of mobs allowed. Why do I even bother to pull more then 1 pack if they are going to single target. I am usually the only one aoeing mobs and I am the tank.

When ever I do expert with my raid members it takes like 10 min with DF it as at least 30 sometimes 40. Do I really need to make a PF and set the ilvl to 340 to get this done faster.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Getting creation tomes for alt jobs and there are so many ilvl 310-320 shitters in expert roulette, who don't know how to do an aoe rotation or play their job. Why is it a thing that more dps do not use aoe than do aoe when I pull the max number of mobs allowed. Why do I even bother to pull more then 1 pack if they are going to single target. I am usually the only one aoeing mobs and I am the tank.

When ever I do expert with my raid members it takes like 10 min with DF it as at least 30 sometimes 40. Do I really need to make a PF and set the ilvl to 340 to get this done faster.
    Yeah this is a serious problem with the game community... "THE AOE SAYS IT HITS FOR 110 BUT MY SUPER SPECIAL ATTACK SAYS 600!!"

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I haven't touched MNK since lvl60 (and not really played it proper post-50), and I can probably be handed an i310 lvl70 MNK and do more DPS while relearning the rotation mid-dungeon than most DPS I see in expert these days.

And unrelated to that, I really wish retainers could retain their class levels like players. I would temporarily love to have a combat job active on both my retainers to farm steppe worsted yarn mats, but fuck if I'm going to go through the process of releveling them all to 70 again once I switch them back to their gathering classes later. Makes me further annoyed with the pay-to-have-more-retainers scheme SE has going.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

lv.60 monk isn't much different from lv.70 monk.. like warrior it's a class that has barely been touched by square while everything else has had yoshida's dick slapped all over it until it became something infested herpies.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I miss touch of death though ;(

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I miss DoTs in general. Gave me something to do on MCH or NIN mid-pull just applying it on mobs before they settle and I go into AoE-spam mode.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Holy Spirit Potency increased from 1,250 to 1,500.
    Requiescat Potency increased from 500 to 1,000.
    The effect increasing potency up to 400% has been reduced to 200%.
    So Inner Release was too strong and had to be removed from PvP, but PLD being able to execute four ranged 1500 potency (fell cleave is 2000 btw) spells without having to build any gauge is totally fine. K.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Holy spirit was already fucking broken in pvp, so much fun to use. Got so many killshots with that shit. Stun the healer then silence them, meanest shit ever. Been playing WAR in pvp lately but I think I preferred PLD a little bit even before the current buff to it.

Idk about nerfing WHM even more. Healers are already hot garbage to play in pvp and no one wants to do it...and regen ain't even that useful when the entire enemy alliance has chosen your ass to focus.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

ENGAGE IS DEAD FUCK

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character