• Navigation
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 463
  1. #101
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    For Heady.
    Spoiler: show

  2. #102
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Romo starting.

    varsityblues.jpg

  3. #103
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Bahahaha Aints

  4. #104
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Oh damn, Lions fake punt for like 30-40 yds haha

  5. #105
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,441
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Orton on fire already

  6. #106
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Oh fuck you Titans

  7. #107
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Stop me if youve heard this before. Reggie Bush injured

  8. #108
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    GO JAGS

  9. #109
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,772
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Yeeeah Jags

  10. #110
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Denard Robinson is looking good this year as the feature back

  11. #111
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,441
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Is this week one of those trap weeks? if so, DA BEARS!

  12. #112
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Bahahaha Aints
    .

  13. #113
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,772
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Saints look awful, I love it.

  14. #114
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,708
    BG Level
    10

    Loving this systematic saints destruction lol.

  15. #115
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    That calvin johnson guy is pretty good

  16. #116
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,441
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Megatron is so hax, shit isnt even fair

  17. #117
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    OH GOD JETS NOW TOO!!! YUSSSS

  18. #118
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    JETS YES

  19. #119
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,772
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Totally looking like a trap day so far

  20. #120
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Vick still breaking ankles

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 703
    Last Post: 2014-10-30, 15:12
  2. Replies: 581
    Last Post: 2014-10-22, 21:00
  3. Replies: 627
    Last Post: 2014-10-15, 15:17
  4. Replies: 656
    Last Post: 2014-10-08, 11:59
  5. Replies: 646
    Last Post: 2014-09-30, 21:49
  6. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2014-09-24, 23:20
  7. 2014-15 NFL Week 2: RATINGS WARRIORS
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 902
    Last Post: 2014-09-16, 14:27
  8. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45