• Navigation
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 463
  1. #121
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Is this real life

  2. #122
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    J E T S JETS JETS JETS

  3. #123
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    J E T S JETS JETS JETS
    Rapistburger getting put down like the dog he is by the Vicks? I approve.

  4. #124
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    That was an awful call vs. Boldin. Holy crap.

  5. #125
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Babin you moron

  6. #126
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    LOL Cortland Finnegan just got fucking joique'd

  7. #127
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    BAHAHAHA STEELERS

  8. #128
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    hester fucking lol

  9. #129
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    And Hester wonders why the Bears didn't use him as a WR

  10. #130
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    885
    BG Level
    5

    So I'm at the point where I don't care about football anymore, but at least seeing rapistburger getting knocked around a bit is always fun. Also lol Jets have 3 turnovers all season, today already got 2, wtf is going on. (Also damnit Babin you moron.)

  11. #131
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Dezzy B, throwin up the Roc

  12. #132
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Grimes with a sick INT

  13. #133
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Boldin so stronk

  14. #134
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Boldin!

  15. #135
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Dezter the molezter, throwin up the Roc
    *

  16. #136
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Lol Andy Reid doppelganger

  17. #137
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    885
    BG Level
    5

    LOL Antonio Brown muffs the punt, Jets just doubled their entire turnover total all season in this game.

  18. #138
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizil View Post
    LOL Antonio Brown muffs the punt, Jets just doubled their entire turnover total all season in this game.
    BAHAHAHA

  19. #139
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Seriously Wtf is happening in Jersey

  20. #140
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Seriously Wtf is happening in Jersey
    Great things

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 703
    Last Post: 2014-10-30, 15:12
  2. Replies: 581
    Last Post: 2014-10-22, 21:00
  3. Replies: 627
    Last Post: 2014-10-15, 15:17
  4. Replies: 656
    Last Post: 2014-10-08, 11:59
  5. Replies: 646
    Last Post: 2014-09-30, 21:49
  6. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2014-09-24, 23:20
  7. 2014-15 NFL Week 2: RATINGS WARRIORS
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 902
    Last Post: 2014-09-16, 14:27
  8. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45