I put it in spoiler tags, but yes he did. The original opening for the movie was also removed, which is ridiculous because it was one of the coolest scenes in the entire sequel trilogy.
I put it in spoiler tags, but yes he did. The original opening for the movie was also removed, which is ridiculous because it was one of the coolest scenes in the entire sequel trilogy.
I have no doubt, but hes still dead dead. Which is a big deal and I didnt see it coming walking into the 2nd movie blind. I missed the spoilers for this film too, and ty BG for being disciplined in your spoiler tag usage in this thread.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Snoke:
Spoiler: show
Oh god the spoilers are coming out. I'm out, see you guys in the spoiler thread in Dec!
There is an episode IX spoiler thread so please take any spoiler discussion there. Otherwise it’ll just be a matter of time until someone comes in here and shits it up with an unmarked spoiler.
The wife and me got our tickets for Friday night. Thursday night IMAX was only in 3D for our local AMC so we snagged Friday normal IMAX instead.
This has always bugged me, wasn't the prophecy that a chosen one would come to bring balance to the Force? The Jedi treated the prophecy/chosen one like a good thing, but their numbers left the Force unbalanced. In the prequels, there was an army of Jedi and two Sith. After the prequels, two Sith, two Jedi (give or take).
I think that plays into Yoda's whole "misread" statement, and I think its more about how powerful the dark side vs. light side is. 2 Sith can be > 100 Jedi. Anakin was the catalyst that Palpatine needed to balance it out.
JJ's most immediate hurdle is going to be explaining how the hell Palpatine survived, and likely without the WBW because no casual viewer has a clue what that is.
Correct me if I am wrong, but as much as the Sith tried they were not able to obtain the ability to be a force ghost like the others.
Anakin was able to at the end, because of his redemption.
The only logical thing I can think of is that Palpatine was able to do so in a weakened state, half stuck in the force ghost persona while the other half remained tied to the mortal world which resulted in Snoke. Snoke was killed, so his ability to manifest again was "unlocked" after that and we get the Palpatine we see living purely off his attachment to the Dark Side and potentially the "immortality" that Plagueiss described.
Kind of like Klaus in Xenoblade 1 and 2.
I don’t think it’s such a hard hurdle. Palpatine was all about gaining immortality . We know he’s the one behind the clones from prequels so not hard to have a secret clone base for just you and then force ghost your soul into the empty husk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fuck this thread I'm not risking this thread anymore with yall just chatting nilly willy with no spoiler tags
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
None of this is spoilers for the movie lol.
I think the most obvious setup for him to have survived would be using the World Between Worlds or sending his essence into Vader's helmet, which is why we would see Kylo talking to it in Episode 7. They set either of those options up in the canon comics very well, but the casual viewer has no idea about either one. It is a tall ask to basically introduce, build up, and conclude the remaining story in a single movie. The intro should have somehow occurred in the 2nd film.
FYI - A HUGE*** spoiler image just hit the internet in the last hour. Best of luck avoiding it for the next 2 months![]()
lol someone is getting fired for letting that image leak out
It is someone from the editing team. You can tell they were testing lighting.
The mouse is gonna be pissed lol.
Spoiler: show