https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...roduction-solo
Iger apologizes, said it was "too much, too fast" and has confirmed that the franchise as a whole will slow down installments.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...roduction-solo
Iger apologizes, said it was "too much, too fast" and has confirmed that the franchise as a whole will slow down installments.
It's a shame it performed poorly at the box office too. Solo was a really good movie.
It is odd that he did not mention Rian Johnson's trilogy in his statement. I wonder if that means its incredibly far out or it's strategic speaking because TLJ was met with such ire.
I truly hope its not canceled.
Solo was worlds better than Rogue One though. Which would you rather re-watch, cuz Rogue One is mostly boring.
the 2 minute Vader hallway scene is better than all of Solo put together
also Alan Tudyk being a sassy robot is better than all of Solo put together
Those are facts.
Those are two benefits of Rogue One for sure, and some of the only good parts but Solo has quite a few as well (including sassy robot). Overall, Solo is a better movie.
I disagree.
Can we agree that they're both not that great, at least?
I’m not in the camp that says Solo was bad. It was okay. I don’t have any real negative feelings about it, but it wasn’t great. Rogue One is probably my third favorite SW flick.
I haven't chosen to rewatch Rogue One, I will not choose to rewatch Solo.
I've seen Rogue One twice. I may watch it once more some day. Seen Solo once, no interest in doing it again.
I think Rogue One is the best Star Wars movie since the original trilogy.
i support this statement
Revenge of the Sith is the best one to ironically enjoy tho
I love me some Revenge of the Sith. Some shitty acting, but all in all it's a very enjoyable film.
Plus it gave us so many fantastic memes over the years.