blackout time so soon?
blackout time so soon?
2 weeks left is actually well beyond normally black out time.
I doubt it'll be better than Deadpool. Dat Margot ass ain't attracting that many movie goers.
Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Everything seems to indicate this movie will be decent at the very least. Expecting Deadpool/Civil War tier though is a bit unfair lol.
Civil War wasn't a comedy though. Deadpool works because of it low budget and wide success both local and international
Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Yeah my bad. Meant superhero movies in general.
Jesus, has nobody here been paying attention to the ghostbusters thread? They've called it "the highest grossing live-action comedy in over a year".
Blew my mind honestly.
Oh wow. Mind is blown.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I'm still not entirely feeling Leto's take on the Joker but I'm more than willing to give it a chance and see it in full in the movie
Margot Robbie running around naked for half the film couldn't save this thing.
Margot running around naked for half the film would save it for me. But I agree, it's looked terrible since the beginning and none of these final trailers have gotten any better.
yall smokin crack. CRACK
^
Da fuq!? The trailers have been hot fiya since the first one.
Margot Robbie running around half naked would make "The Room" a tour-de-force.