Kinda related
broven, did you see Shea's article on Will Smith today?
Kinda related
broven, did you see Shea's article on Will Smith today?
It's Smiff.
Spoilers:
https://youbredraptors.wordpress.com...de-squad-2016/
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? ARE YOU FUCKINGG KIDDINGGGGGGGGG MEEEEEEEEEEE
Really, don't click...
Spoiler: show
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I actually really enjoyed First Avenger![]()
I'm sorry, they officially just butchered Batman.
I feel like the first good DCEU movie we're gonna get is the Batman one that Affleck has complete control over.
That's a big pile of garbage they've manage to make there.
are they actually going to give him complete control over it tho or is he just writing directing starring? cuz sometimes that shit is not exec immune
Doesn't matter. This Batman now needs another fucking reboot....
today on imgur
![]()
They've shown the Flash can time travel, just Flashpoint the whole universe at this point >.>
Geez now I don't even want to watch it as a guilty pleasure
BvS: Murdering mofo with guns blazing. Same with Superman, he's a murderer as well in the movie...
Suicide Squad: From the article
Spoiler: show