Super late but happening finally.
Super late but happening finally.
Looks like hubble wide field. They haven't said exactly where they aimed the telescope at.
13 billion years jack!
Hubble’s image of the same area.
[spoiler]
Combined for convenience
Spoiler: show
I thought the press conference today was underwhelming and to short but the image itself is astonishing. I can't wait to see the other ones and info we get tomorrow!
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
It's amazing. Gotta make some new posters soon.
Good God our universe is so vast...
The diffraction spikes seem a bit more distracting than Hubble, but that's the drawback when you image with a reflector that has a secondary mirror housing in the path of the image. I know there are techniques in processing the data to remove stars completely when doing false color processing which would be kind of neat to see with the Carina Nebula.
It's not. Why is it so purdy
“Looking for life is like trying to find bacteria on a speck of sand in the Sahara.”
God damn when it’s put that way lol