RGknee possibly ded
RGknee possibly ded
again
It is amazing Olsen has never been to the pro-bowl.
CJ Mosley gewd
Browns aren't gonna get the ball back lololol
What a debut Jhonny
Last year Alabama held ODB Jr to 3 catches 42 yards![]()
ODB is gud
reuben randle wtf
Sure wish this Boston CBS affiliate would ditch the Dolphins game for the PIT/ATL game.
Will be dope when odb and Cruz can play together
23 seconds left Jhonny, time for one more turnover!
so im confused. fucking 70% of the offense is going through ODB, why aren't native red people types sticking like 3 people on him
I've been watching the entire game and yes it's been pretty bad. To be clear, even though I'm a Lions fan I really like Rodgers. He's having an off game, but it seems like the announcers are trying to figure how to spin it so it's the biggest fluke and Buffalo will eventually lose.
Fucking Jags...
you mustve drafted him for fantasy. rofl
Didn't see anyone mention this, but Joe Morgan waived, and Kenny Vaccaro benched for tomorrow night.![]()