• Navigation
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 537
  1. #161
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Matt Ryan got rocked, take him out for the season plox

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    There's a lot of white noise but most guys are saying he's a different guy now than in training camp when he was believing his own hype a bit.
    yeah shouldn't take much game action for him to realize

  2. #162
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  3. #163
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Jags...you need some TDs, not just FGs

  4. #164
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Well at least he can always fall back on his Jam-Boogie career

  5. #165
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Manziel has 1 yd passing

  6. #166
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    I can't believe anyone thought Johnny could play pro ball. I mean did the browns front office get swindled by media hype? I mean how the hell do you draft Brady Quinn, Weeden, and Manziel. All different front offices too. Wtf

  7. #167
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    At least I started CIN D in my money league

  8. #168
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    I can't believe anyone thought Johnny could play pro ball. I mean did the browns front office get swindled by media hype? I mean how the hell do you draft Brady Quinn, Weeden, and Manziel. All different front offices too. Wtf
    Teddy Throwsevelt was available too

  9. #169
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Teddy Throwsevelt was available too
    Wanted Mike Evans and Teddy so bad

  10. #170
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Wanted Mike Evans and Teddy so bad
    KELVIN too

  11. #171
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    KELVIN too
    Yeah I love Benji the Hunter

  12. #172
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Cleland offense: be so hilariously bad that you cause all the taunting penalties

  13. #173
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Down 20-0, the commentator just said the Bengals may have awoken the sleeping Giant by doing the money sign and gettign a taunting call

    Next play, false start followed by a pick (negated by an offside) loooooooooooooooooool

  14. #174
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    .......

  15. #175
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,766
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Well that was a freebie.

  16. #176
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Thank God. Can't t ake another Johan int

  17. #177
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Thank God. Can't t ake another Johan int
    Prepare your anus

  18. #178
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  19. #179
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    After the 2 minute warning, Browns call a TO before running a play. Crowd is booing lol

  20. #180
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Oh Le'Veon Bell, you magnificent bastard

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2014-11-12, 17:08
  2. Replies: 656
    Last Post: 2014-10-08, 11:59
  3. Replies: 646
    Last Post: 2014-09-30, 21:49
  4. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2014-09-24, 23:20
  5. 2014-15 NFL Week 2: RATINGS WARRIORS
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 902
    Last Post: 2014-09-16, 14:27
  6. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45
  7. Replies: 1655
    Last Post: 2011-12-22, 13:57
  8. Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 2010-12-23, 12:44