man, I'm going to need a week off work to lvl all that stuff ;/
Not even sure where to start.. probably gathering -> crafting to make the gil to fund all the crazy stuff, then lvl >.>
man, I'm going to need a week off work to lvl all that stuff ;/
Not even sure where to start.. probably gathering -> crafting to make the gil to fund all the crazy stuff, then lvl >.>
They'll probably release it as Ronin rather Samurai.
i go take a quick nap now and wake up for cosplay later O_O
Anyone got any screenshots or video?
i got the highlight for the keynote ready, but unsure if i can just publish it on twitch now...
I hate you guys for no screencaps ; ;
I'm sorry I didn't do that this time but Gulk's got you
or Eanae lol
I have a desperate need to see the video of Drk in action, missed half the keynote working late.
From the positive response in this thread though, I'm guessing I won't be disappointed.
http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/122...=1#post6248734
Hell yeah called it!
Damn astrologian looks interesting.
dat sweatshirt....
Dev panel now.
Oh man that stylish flair as he waves that sword around.
Au'ra: http://a.pomf.se/ltwexc.webm
Astrologian: http://a.pomf.se/jktuif.webm
Need to have an upvote/like button so I can give it all to you man.
Female Au Ra is cute.