Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Were the first 2 seasons of Kuroko's Basketball any good?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

first season was really good, then the second season was just borderline playing basketball with magic.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Rolling☆Girls Ep1

Well, this was a lot better then I was expecting it to be and I guess sometimes you just need to watch something that is stupid and entertaining. it looks like a combination of Kyosougiga and Yozakura Quartet which I totally approve.

Durarara!! x2 Shou Ep1

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Going to have to actually watch rolling girls now... O_o (and of course drauauauaaaaaa)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Going to have to actually watch rolling girls now... O_o
    Do it

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

That show wasn't even on my radar but it looks incredibly fun. First episode was good.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Yoru no Yatterman Ep1

Well that was a more depressing beginning than I was expecting. But I suppose it is there to give our characters a drive to actually change their lives now. I look forward to seeing more.

Another Great opening. unlike garbage like Idolmasters opening(sounds like chipmunks singing).

Weird to see fanart when it just aired
    Spoiler: show

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Rolling Girls may have me hooked for the entire season...... was not expecting that...

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Yoru no Yatterman Ep1

Well that was a more depressing beginning than I was expecting. But I suppose it is there to give our characters a drive to actually change their lives now. I look forward to seeing more.

Another Great opening. unlike garbage like Idolmasters opening(sounds like chipmunks singing).

Weird to see fanart when it just aired
    Spoiler: show

That op is pretty catchy, also.. theirs already some hentai pics of her... >.>
    <.<

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Tokyo Ghoul is absolutely baller right now. MOTHERFUCKING BALLER.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Only saw couple episodes of the first season, but I wanna ask before I decide to catch up, did the main character man up yet and when?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

end of season one he goes full man mode.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Is the MC in Koufuku Graffiti getting all hot and bothered whenever she eats based on the source material or is this just Shaft being Shaft?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Lots of new anime out, so just going to go down the list of stuff I watched...!

Absolute Duo - Manga has a lot of ecchi scenes, the actual anime looks like it'll follow with'em! Great action, and curious to see how it goes considering not many chapters were translated.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu - Looks like from the manga decent action, and comedy with a bunch of people trying to kill an octopus

Death Parade - I liked the ova I saw a few months back, the anime keeps up with the trend of a sort of twisted action and drama! Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

Dog Days Season 3 - Suddenly animal girls... animal girls everywhere! Its probably the only reason I'm watching it >.>

Durararara X2 Shou - mmm naked celty.. er oh and action, looking forward to the action in this anime, season 1 was pretty awesome. Also, naked celty action, did I mention that?

Junketsu no Maria - Manga is interesting, nice to see it animated, same as absolute duo... the manga didn't get far into translations, so really curious to see the animation continue past the manga!

Kantai Collection - its ok... not too amazing, mainly watching it to see some shimakaze action... mmmm

Rolling Girls - The action scenes are great, although I have no idea whats really going on... really great animation O_o

Seiken Tsukai no World Break - Overpowered main character.. harem of girls...! Could be an interesting anime! I sense ecchi with this one!

Shinmai Maou no Testament - Action and ecchi! If you haven't read the manga.... READ IT NOW O_o (succubus girl is awesome)

Soukyuu no Fafner Dead Aggressor - Exodus - Humanity vs aliens, has decent action scenes so will most likely check out more of it, gotta love them mech fights!

Tokyo Ghoul Root A - Continuation from first season, the main character is actually sort of a badass now, not a wuss like he was in season 1 at least! Although it seems the anime is going original story mode, and not following the manga now...?

Unlimited Fafnir - You know its going to be interesting, when theirs a naked girl within the first 30 seconds of the anime. Humans with the power of dragons.. fighting dragons!

Yoru no Yatterman - The good guys are bad.. or the bad guys are the good guys... dunno! Looks to be a interesting action anime though!

Yuri Kuma Arashi - Yuri action... nude transformations... other then a very strange story about.. bears attacking people could be interesting anime. (Although will probably mainly watch it for the yuri action)

Some the strange shows actually turned out interesting... O_o

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Don't know if I'm watching anything besides Kuroku Basketball, Yuri Kuma, and continuing stuff like Yowa, Parasyte, AoD, Azero, GFT.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Only saw couple episodes of the first season, but I wanna ask before I decide to catch up, did the main character man up yet and when?
    The last episode of the first season was pretty amazing keep at it. It's worth the wait.

Rolling Girls - Everyone said to give it a shot, didn't believe the hype. Now i'm hooked. I love the animation and the laid back atmosphere.

Death Parade - I liked the first episode. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.

Log Horizon - For some reason I like this more than SAO. Just caught up with the current season.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

What's the basic premise of Tokyo Ghoul? Seems to have a pretty decent following on here but I've never looked into it myself. And I need to sit and watch Durarararararara. I never watched the first season despite how many people raved about it

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    What's the basic premise of Tokyo Ghoul? Seems to have a pretty decent following on here but I've never looked into it myself. And I need to sit and watch Durarararararara. I never watched the first season despite how many people raved about it
    Watch season 1 if you want "the story", just watch season 2 if ya want the actual (hopefully) action O_o

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

For which anime? Tokyo Ghoul or Durarararara? lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    For which anime? Tokyo Ghoul or Durarararara? lol
    I think Gulk is referring to Durarara.

As for the premise of Tokyo Ghoul, I'll give it a shot:
    Ghouls are creatures who look like your typical human except when using their powers/abilities and they live by eating humans. Human food disgusts them, but they do their best to blend into society where possible. A boy's life is changed when after an accident, he needs several organ transplants and ends up acquiring them from a ghoul. He now lives as a sort of half-breed trying to deal with not fitting in to either society and dealing with his new appetite and abilities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast