Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 807
  1. #701
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Tier 1: Cowboys, Niners, Steelers, Patriots.

    Tier 2: Denver, Oakland, Giants, Washington, Green Bay.

  2. #702
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    Like I said, I wasn't sure if he was a troll or not. I'll let it lie.
    Give me 5 flaws about Joe Montana.

  3. #703
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Vikes assistant GM turned down meeting with Bears. EMBARRASSING

  4. #704
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,885
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    More like emBearassing.

  5. #705
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    You don't post here often so it's understandable that you don't realize this forum is actually for the Phillip Rivers fan club.

  6. #706
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    More like emBearassing.
    Not going to name Montana's five greatest flaws after all your blabbering? Typical.

    And you people say I'm the troll.

  7. #707
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Bears need Rex.

  8. #708
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    Bears need Rex.
    oh god i would be so happy. rex or shanny. no one is going to want to GM this fucking team tho which means we get a shitass Gm and a shitass coach

  9. #709
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Remember new England in the 90s? They had like no fans lol

  10. #710
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Can't believe you guys are taking Ninja seriously.

    I mean, he fucking calls it Rock, Scissor, Paper.

  11. #711
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Can't believe you guys are taking Ninja seriously.

    I mean, he fucking calls it Rock, Scissor, Paper.
    Isn't that what moron Spybabies think was happening? Or did they not actually get that far?

  12. #712
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Don't forget to thank Kasay for helping Mr Bardy begin his run on SBs.

  13. #713
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    oh god i would be so happy. rex or shanny. no one is going to want to GM this fucking team tho which means we get a shitass Gm and a shitass coach
    Rex is probably going to do a lot of things differently his second go around as a HC, too. He'll come with all the blitzes and probably much less baggage than he did at NY.

  14. #714
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Remember new England in the 90s? They had like no fans lol
    Remember the Bills yesterday? They have like no fans lol.

  15. #715
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Don't forget to thank Kasay for helping Mr Bardy begin his run on SBs.
    Why did you have to bring this up

  16. #716
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    About god damn time someone gets it. He took the mantle from SPILLER this year.
    Glad to say I was on both the SPILLER and PRIVS hype trains

  17. #717
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    I will need to find another player for the fan club next year. I may go with a Viking this time.
    53 awesome BEARS to choose from

  18. #718
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    53 awesome BEARS to choose from
    Ratliff it is.

  19. #719
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    I will need to find another player for the fan club next year. I may go with a Viking this time.
    Tried to get one for Cordarelle but he did shit

  20. #720
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Also where is the playoff thread

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 703
    Last Post: 2014-10-30, 15:12
  2. Replies: 581
    Last Post: 2014-10-22, 21:00
  3. Replies: 627
    Last Post: 2014-10-15, 15:17
  4. Replies: 656
    Last Post: 2014-10-08, 11:59
  5. Replies: 646
    Last Post: 2014-09-30, 21:49
  6. Replies: 818
    Last Post: 2014-09-24, 23:20
  7. 2014-15 NFL Week 2: RATINGS WARRIORS
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 902
    Last Post: 2014-09-16, 14:27
  8. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45