Author E.L. Doctorow
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/22/bo...ies-at-84.html
Author E.L. Doctorow
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/22/bo...ies-at-84.html
Not sure if the most celebrity of celebrities, but Justin Lowe, guitarist for After the Burial.
http://www.metalinjection.net/latest...found-dead-rip
Dude had a mental breakdown, started talking about some weird secret society shit and went missing.
Shit I saw these guys play with Hatebreed when I was younger. :/
Tom Moore, Archie Cartoonist for 50+ years.
http://boingboing.net/2015/07/22/407979.html
That's a bit too much to digest.
George Coe
Played Woodhouse on Archer
Thought it was today so I didn't look back![]()
The Brown family has confirmed that Bobbi Christina has finally died. She had been in a coma since January 31st.
Damn, that's fucking said as hell. She was the same age as my baby sister.
She had basically been on life support for 6 months. Sucks to have suffered that long.
Sherman Hemsley, aka George Jefferson.
I guess he's movin' on up. To heaven. Yeah.
well it's been three years, hopefully he's already there
Oh goddamnit Facebook.
lolBookface
Good lord lol.
I'm sure there's a few folks on Whitney's side of the family that's happy about it because they get all her money now -.-.
Anyway, it's a shame. I was really hoping she'd pull through too.
WWE legend Roddy Piper dead at 61. http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/31/roddy-...estler-cancer/