• Navigation
Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1759
  1. #381
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Lol at Brady falling again when he's trying to get up all mad
    That was so funny

  2. #382
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,885
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    What an idiot. Down 7, stupid ass penalty
    Did...

    Did he just say something bad about NE?

    Someone sig the fuck out of this.

  3. #383
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Typical McDaniels, hurry up working great, so switch it up and stall out

  4. #384

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Oh come the fuck on.

  5. #385
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,885
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    That was so funny
    I hope someone gif/webms it, I didn't see it.

  6. #386
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,883
    BG Level
    10

    Horrid no PI call there

  7. #387
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I feel like defense is settling down and this game is about to turn. Big drive here.

  8. #388
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Typical Baltimore whining for a flag because of a little contact in a fucking football game.

    With college PI rules, Flacco's stats get carved in half

  9. #389
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Stork is out, not good

  10. #390
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    How did Edelman get that back...wwow

  11. #391
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Lol at Brady falling again when he's trying to get up all mad

  12. #392
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,883
    BG Level
    10

    Man Brady is getting beat up

  13. #393
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,885
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    There's poor sports and then there's Brady.

  14. #394
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Pats converting a lot of 3rd downs

  15. #395
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Terrible tackling

  16. #396
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    I can't believe glass joe scored a td

  17. #397
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Hell yes

  18. #398
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I'm so happy right now

  19. #399
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Need to stop with the run plays. Bolden isn't going to beat the Ravens.

    Holy shit that was Amendola lol. Thought it was Minitron

  20. #400
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    an end around on 3rd and 1

Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2014-11-12, 17:08
  2. 2014-15 NFL Week 2: RATINGS WARRIORS
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 902
    Last Post: 2014-09-16, 14:27
  3. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45
  4. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  5. Replies: 781
    Last Post: 2014-01-15, 22:03
  6. Replies: 1826
    Last Post: 2013-01-17, 01:50
  7. Replies: 1691
    Last Post: 2012-01-19, 18:04
  8. Replies: 1027
    Last Post: 2011-01-21, 09:29