• Navigation
Page 39 of 88 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1759
  1. #761
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Damn, that was looking like a promising drive

  2. #762
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Beastmode finally got a run...

  3. #763
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Carolina just about done pretending they're a playoff team

  4. #764
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Roman Harper, Miz....drink

  5. #765
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Russwils has all the athleticism/cannon of mike vick with the intelligence of an actual QB.

  6. #766
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Have to get a stop on this 3rd down

  7. #767
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Have to get a stop on this 3rd down
    fk yea

  8. #768
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Yeah still hope I think, field goal would just make a touchdown difference. I think CAR can get it.

  9. #769
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Either way, hawks definitely look vulnerable at home. Even if they win, either GB/Dal could easily take it in the NFCCG

  10. #770
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I would be cool with any of the NFC teams winning the super bowl. I want to see brady/manning/luck(lol) creamed in super bowl

  11. #771
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Flags everywhere this game

  12. #772
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    BS pickup!

  13. #773
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,830
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Either way, hawks definitely look vulnerable at home. Even if they win, either GB/Dal could easily take it in the NFCCG
    ok

  14. #774
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones
    tap tom brady’s helmet on a slide and you let me know if that gets called.

    yup

  15. #775
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm saying it's not a forgone conclusion that Seahawks are going to be heavily favored going into the NFCCG...

  16. #776
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Wtf Panthers

  17. #777
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit


  18. #778
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Fuck

  19. #779
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    i think this is game, panthers aren't tackling well.

  20. #780
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by JigglyJam View Post
    i think this is game, panthers aren't tackling well.
    Carolina in big trouble

Page 39 of 88 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2014-11-12, 17:08
  2. 2014-15 NFL Week 2: RATINGS WARRIORS
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 902
    Last Post: 2014-09-16, 14:27
  3. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45
  4. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  5. Replies: 781
    Last Post: 2014-01-15, 22:03
  6. Replies: 1826
    Last Post: 2013-01-17, 01:50
  7. Replies: 1691
    Last Post: 2012-01-19, 18:04
  8. Replies: 1027
    Last Post: 2011-01-21, 09:29