• Navigation
Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1759
  1. #81
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Well Flacco always throws interceptions that face Mecca.

  2. #82
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    bigger fan of the peyton manning name mahself. it has that double syllable clap chant going for it

    PEY-TON MANN-ING
    clap, clap, clap clap clap

    tom brady is more of a darryl strawberry taunt

    braaaaaaaa-dyyyyyyy
    braaaaaaaa-dyyyyyyy

    im bored
    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

  3. #83
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Jinxed CAR's DTs. Star Lotulelelelele ruled out with a knee injury.

    Also Psyche reference made me dance a little.

  4. #84
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Bregor can have his Brady Manning rules... But I might edit his post to put the razor in there.

  5. #85
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    1. Joe Montana
    2. John Elway
    3. Peyton Manning
    4. Johnny Unitas
    5. Tom Brady

  6. #86
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    *5. Bradshaw

  7. #87
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan

  8. #88

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Don't see Luck on this list, it sucks.

  9. #89
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,750
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan
    A+

    That skit will never get old for me.

  10. #90
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Ninjalotter defended the Cowboys. He's A-ok in my book.

    I'm not even sure valisk is a fan anymore the way he talks about them.

  11. #91
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Ninjalotter defended the Cowboys. He's A-ok in my book.

    I'm not even sure valisk is a fan anymore the way he talks about them.
    He's reverse jinxing, trying to make up for your insta-curse

  12. #92
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    He's reverse jinxing, trying to make up for your insta-curse
    Should I let him know we made the playoffs already then?

  13. #93
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Ninjalotter defended the Cowboys. He's A-ok in my book.

    I'm not even sure valisk is a fan anymore the way he talks about them.
    You're gonna be one of those parents who thinks their child can do no wrong. Caught on tape, fingerprints at the scene, signed confession, 19 witnesses, a 67 marker DNA test and you still going to be hollering that there is no doubt in your mind that your child has been framed and isn't capable of doing such a thing.

  14. #94
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Jinxed CAR's DTs. Star Lotulelelelele ruled out with a knee injury.

    Also Psyche reference made me dance a little.
    Wrrryyyyyyyy

  15. #95
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    The two comments were unrelating in that sense. Almost every post I've seen you talk about the cowboys, you are down on them.

  16. #96
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    The two comments were unrelating in that sense. Almost every post I've seen you talk about the cowboys, you are down on them.
    I'm skeptical that Romo and the Cowboys won't revert to their old selves. Shocker. I don't want them abandoning the run. I don't want too much on Romo's shoulders. I don't think the defense can stop a nosebleed for 4 quarters.

    Sorry for being a realist. I am a hedge better though. I will bet against the Cowboys and easily prefer them to win than collect whatever minimal amount of money is on the line. In my office pool, I have the Packers beating the Cowboys, but Dallas advancing would unequivocally be the superior and desired outcome.

  17. #97
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm not sure the Cowboys are gonna win this week, they have a solid shot but it's definitely not in their favor. However, there's been 17 games of work. They've been ridiculously consistent this year, the first eagles game/3 days of rest/planning notwithstanding. I don't think you can say they are the same anymore. I was cautiously optimistic previously, and at this point any wins are gravy (as long as Romo doesn't throw an int in the game). Fully embracing what they're doing and absolutely loving it. This team is way different and I don't think you're giving them credit.

    Any other year they would have lost and got blown out last week. Or faltered vs the Eagles in the 2nd match up during their comeback. They're different.

    Also, interesting they go from one extreme to the next. Last week was the best defense they'll play, from a statistical and match up stand point. This week they're going to play the toughest offense they'll play.

  18. #98
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    A+

    That skit will never get old for me.
    This is 100% Cambodian man

    Breeeaaaastmiiiillllks

    You made my daaayy-ee-aaayy

  19. #99
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    This fin guy
    Okay okay! *Favre

  20. #100
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    1. Joe Montana
    2. John Elway
    3. Peyton Manning
    4. Johnny Unitas
    5. Tom Brady
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    *5. Bradshaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Okay okay! *Favre
    How about motherfucking Thunder Dan Marino.

    BUT BREGZ HE NEVER WON DA BIG GAEM

    Fuck you it's a team sport you shitheads.

Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2014-11-12, 17:08
  2. 2014-15 NFL Week 2: RATINGS WARRIORS
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 902
    Last Post: 2014-09-16, 14:27
  3. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45
  4. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  5. Replies: 781
    Last Post: 2014-01-15, 22:03
  6. Replies: 1826
    Last Post: 2013-01-17, 01:50
  7. Replies: 1691
    Last Post: 2012-01-19, 18:04
  8. Replies: 1027
    Last Post: 2011-01-21, 09:29