• Navigation
Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1759
  1. #101
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'd probably say Montana, Marino, Unitas, Manning. After those 4 I think it gets fuzzy and I probably couldn't decide on a 5th

  2. #102
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I'd probably say Montana, Marino, Unitas, Manning. After those 4 I think it gets fuzzy and I probably couldn't decide on a 5th
    If AR12 keeps it up I think he's a lock for top 5

  3. #103
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Its divisional week of the playoffs and all you fucks have nothing better to do than talk about fucking dinosaurs.

  4. #104
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    It's Wednesday and there's no games until Saturday afternoon
    i no rite

  5. #105
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Ya'll disgust me.

  6. #106
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Ya'll disgust me.

  7. #107
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Winston declared for the Draft, but I don't think I saw anyone talk about it

  8. #108
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Winston declared for the Draft, but I don't think I saw anyone talk about it
    That's because there's a college football thread.

  9. #109
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    If AR12 keeps it up I think he's a lock for top 5
    I concur

  10. #110
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh my bad, I thought he declared for the NFL draft, not the college draft.

    My bad buddy. I'm a cowboys fan so idk much about football

  11. #111
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,426
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    I'm a cowboys fan so idk much about football
    Smartest and most correct thing you have ever posted.

  12. #112
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,883
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    If AR12 keeps it up I think he's a lock for top 1*
    .

  13. #113
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    1) Tom Brady
    2) Tom Brady
    3) Tom Brady
    4) Tom Brady
    5) Tom Brady

    or if I had to make an alternate list

    1) Payton Manning
    2) Payton Manning
    3) Payton Manning
    4) Payton Manning
    5) Tom Brady

  14. #114
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    This is 100% Cambodian man

    Breeeaaaastmiiiillllks

    You made my daaayy-ee-aaayy

  15. #115
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    At my last unit we had a TV channel on the boat that was nothing but every episode of Chappelle Show on a continuous loop.

  16. #116
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    1) Payton Manning
    2) Payton Manning
    3) Payton Manning
    4) Payton Manning
    5) Tom Brady

  17. #117
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    there was a whole series of these, can someone find them and link them for me because im the worst kind of person
    i used all of them in the only NFL weekly thread I ever started or at least the most recent one so if you dig through my history you can find it. on mobile so cbf

  18. #118
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Winston declared for the Draft, but I don't think I saw anyone talk about it
    Haven't heard from our Bucs fans in a long, long time. Personally I'm hoping they do take him #1 overall. Need some more lols in the division.

  19. #119
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    pats win, sea win, gb win, indy wins

  20. #120
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    1. Joe Montana
    2. Otto Graham
    3. John Elway
    4. Johnny Unitas
    5. Bart Starr
    Rodgers could take a spot. Brady could take a spot. Even Peyton could take a spot here. Rodgers, Luck, and Wilson are the only QBs right now that have even a ghost of a chance of sniffing #2 or #1. Of them, I think Wilson has the best shot.

Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2014-11-12, 17:08
  2. 2014-15 NFL Week 2: RATINGS WARRIORS
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 902
    Last Post: 2014-09-16, 14:27
  3. Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 2014-09-10, 13:45
  4. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  5. Replies: 781
    Last Post: 2014-01-15, 22:03
  6. Replies: 1826
    Last Post: 2013-01-17, 01:50
  7. Replies: 1691
    Last Post: 2012-01-19, 18:04
  8. Replies: 1027
    Last Post: 2011-01-21, 09:29