neither of them are going anywhere. the NFL makes entirely too much money for anyone to ever get in real trouble
neither of them are going anywhere. the NFL makes entirely too much money for anyone to ever get in real trouble
This is a REALLY interesting article on deflated footballs, who provides them, and the Patriots fumble rate.
http://www.slate.com/articles/sports..._a_2006.2.html
So that explains why the Lawfirm became a fumbling dude when he left NE
Doesn't explain Ridley's fumblitis, myth busted.
I'm here so I won't get fined. lol
tonight i look forward to bathing in the tears of sports media personalities upset with Marshawn Lynch.
god i hope they all die in a fire. fucking entitled children they are
I did enjoy Gronk reading part of that erotic novel also.
I'm impressed that none of you are talking about the physics of deflating x balls in a bathroom with y allowance time. I was really hoping #peegate would go somewhere.
If you believe the patriots doctored the balls at this point, you are an idiot
But I'm just here so I won't get fined
After seeing parts of Lynch's 30 for 30 or whatever was on the other night, I have no idea why media would even WANT to talk to him. I feel at this point he doesn't answer questions because he just plain can't. When they ask him about specific plays or schemes, it seems as though its too complicated for him and he has no idea how to formulate an answer. He really has a tough time speaking and forming sentences, why would you want to have that guy answering your questions.
He should answer basic questions such as how he feels, if hes hurt, if he's happy with his or his teams performance, and then they should move on. Anything beyond that is probably too complicated for him to answer. He's just drawing more attention to himself by not doing so and its stupid. Tell them you feel good, you liked how you ran, then walk away. For now they're just going to keep hounding and surrounding him hoping he lets out one more word than just his repetitive statements.
It's about ethics in sports journalism.
I think it's stupid to assume they didn't doctor the balls. 11 of 12 is quite convincing considering the Colts had 0 of 12. If they didn't doctor the balls, then they were treated differently than the Colts balls somewhere in the process. I don't think the bathroom had shit all to do with it though. Dude was probably taking a piss.
That's great, but it's all speculation based only on a leaked subset of all information. First, they were underinflated by 2 PSI. Then, reports said it was actually only 1 PSI. What was the starting PSI? Now there's reports that the officials didn't check the pressure with a gauge and the balls could be have approved underinflated. What were the colts starting PSI? What did they finish the game as? For all we know, it was the colts that tipped off the NFL pregame and to be sure they were in compliance and pumped their shit up to 13.5 PSI. That's retarded speculation but so is claiming the patriots cheated.
My point is, all of the information here has been contradictory, it seems to be leaked in a deliberate format to drag this out and get attention, and Kraft/Brady/BB have all gone on record saying they 100% did nothing wrong - something they would not be incentivized to do DURING the investigation, because what do they care if the media thinks they are guilty if they know the NFL is about to bring the hammer down with real proof. They wouldn't do this if they were having a ballboy do this. They would be idiots to always be one drunk ballboy or ballboy strapped for cash away from having their entire legacy ruined and their lies unraveled. They have no history of lying either. I'm waiting for the second ballboy in the bathroom story to emerge now. This shit is ridiculous
NL is the ball boy, calling it now
i think ninja lotter is a rhinox sock trolling all you mofos on a new god level
Troll or Pats fan are difficult to tell the difference these days.