shut up and have your fucking election already
I'm a Bernie supporter, contributed moneys to his campaign. Bernie Sanders will not win the nomination, unfortunately. Quit this bullshit comparison of Obama/Hilary 08 Numbers. Bernie is not Obama. I realize where you're coming from with that idealism, but its a complete illusion.
Truth or there would be no republicans left.
Spoiler: show
Why not Ross Perot?
Didn't he specifically say he didn't think it was aliens?
Honestly, it's more damning to me that he was saying batshit insane things in 1999, because that tells me he actually believes those things and isn't just pandering to the extreme GOP voters.
For those not up to date:
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...pharoahs-tombs
Ben Carson: Egyptian pyramids were grain stores, not pharaohs' tombs
I think Ben Carson is actually retarded and in a shocking amount of surprise, no one in the Republican Party noticed.
Exactly.
I really need to stop doing political discussions on facebook. I'm now a sexist person cause I said Fiorina is batshit insane based on her comments about planned parenthood and her horrible state senate run several years ago.
You obviously hate her because she has a vagina and not because she is batshit insane.