Page 219 of 754 FirstFirst ... 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast
Results 4361 to 4380 of 15068
  1. #4361
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Martin O'Malley made the cut for this Sunday's debate.

  2. #4362
    Renegade Philosopher
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,439
    BG Level
    7

    As much as he does deserve some airtime no matter how futile his candidacy is, I would love nothing more than to see an extended one-on-one debate between Hillary and Bernie.

  3. #4363
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Martin O'Malley only made the cut so they could reduce exposure to the Bern.

    50:25:25 debate split. Hillary gets majority. Now where's my tin foil hat.

  4. #4364
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet View Post
    As much as he does deserve some airtime no matter how futile his candidacy is, I would love nothing more than to see an extended one-on-one debate between Hillary and Bernie.
    I assume we will shortly, they keep ramping up the required poll numbers to stay in.

  5. #4365
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

  6. #4366
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Catching up on the daily show. Last night was pretty funny.


  7. #4367
    Renegade Philosopher
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,439
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I assume we will shortly, they keep ramping up the required poll numbers to stay in.
    I actually think it's to Hillary's advantage to be one-on-one with Bernie in a debate. In fact I think more, better scheduled debates would be to her benefit.

  8. #4368
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...l-street-what/

    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ity-for-libya/

    Two things I can remember off the top of my head Quicklet where she really bombed.

  9. #4369
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet View Post
    I actually think it's to Hillary's advantage to be one-on-one with Bernie in a debate. In fact I think more, better scheduled debates would be to her benefit.
    I agree that Hillary in the flesh is more appealing than Media Specter Republican-framed BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI boogeyman Hillary, so more exposure is probably a good thing for the general election, but Bernie needs all the facetime he can get to have a shot, so limiting that allows her to kinda run out the clock on his chances.

  10. #4370
    Renegade Philosopher
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,439
    BG Level
    7

    That's true, but there's also a question of whether limiting the audience during the primary debates puts her behind in messaging to swing voters for the general if 3x as many are watching the Republican debates and only seeing that BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI caricature of her.

  11. #4371
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    I don't think you guys actually pay attention during the debates if you believe Hillary is a better debater than him. The non-answer answers, deflections, and outright fallacious responses don't resonate well in the instant fact-check social media world. She's losing every debate, even with the deck stacked in her favor.

    It's not like people identify her as a separate entity when she's talked about in the context of being friendly with Wallstreet/corporate America, stooping to GOP-level character attacks, and etc. That's why her favorability numbers are in the trash next to Jeb's and how her campaign has manage to evaporate such a wide lead. Deja Vu, part deuce.



    Have some lulz: Clinton senior adviser authored paper arguing for paid leave proposal she now opposes http://interc.pt/1NO9Iy2

  12. #4372
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    O'RLY?


  13. #4373
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Time to hate watch the Republican Debate.

    http://www.foxbusiness.com/live-cove...rk-gop-debates

    I give it 30 minutes before I turn it off.

    Edit: Pretty disappointed Megan Kelly isn't moderating.

  14. #4374
    Renegade Philosopher
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,439
    BG Level
    7

    Megyn Kelly will be doing the Fox News debate in 2 weeks. In fact that might be even better because that will be the last debate before the Iowa caucus.

  15. #4375
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Jeb sounding Presidential tonight.

  16. #4376
    Renegade Philosopher
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,439
    BG Level
    7

    15 minutes in and all I'm hearing so far is Hillary/Obama bashing. No real differentiation between candidates on the stage.

  17. #4377
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,823
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Chat it up for the lulz bitches.

  18. #4378
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Oh my fucking god these guys are willing to throw bombs at Iran for the whole event. Nevermind that our sailors we returned right back to us, safe as could be. They were held in what looked to be pretty appropriate conditions.

    Sure, shit shouldn't have happened but fuck thats a win.

    Also I don't think Trump's had a chance to even speak yet. Hahaha this is funny. Marco Rubio saying Hillary can't run for president.

    These people live in their own world.

  19. #4379
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    I really worry about Bum, I don't think he's going to survive Bernie's ultimate defeat.

  20. #4380
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    btw my HOT TAKE on the sailor situation is you prob shouldn't go into iranian waters because iran doesnt fuck around and is a real power of a country

Page 219 of 754 FirstFirst ... 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. US Presidential Election: Fight of the Mirror Moderates (and Moles) 2012
    By Ragnus in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3443
    Last Post: 2012-10-17, 16:57