http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow
Ted Cruz: Ronald Reagan is my favorite non Ronald Reagan influence.
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow
Ted Cruz: Ronald Reagan is my favorite non Ronald Reagan influence.
You guys, Reagan was the worst President.
I mean, I guess James Buchanan didn't do so hot.
In other news, Kasich is starting to pick up steam in New Hampshire, so conservative SuperPACs are spending millions in ad money to shut him down. Their attack is calling him "An Obama Republican."
zealot pls check PM it is time for us to make america great again
Sometimes it's really hard to tell, because I see a lot of people post shit like that (not necessarily on BG) and completely 100% mean it.
Seems like Aks was just triggered.
Can't wait for Trump to win
I want him to win the primaries too. How amazing would it be to have a candidate that took the gloves off and called out bullshit when he sees it. I'd never want him to win the general election, but his presence is doing good imo.
You and Rata gonna spearhead the Quebec City movement and be Nordiques bros?
Also, being up here, obviously it's not as hyped for the US election on TV etc. For the most part it's been
"Donald Trump is gonna run for Pres."
"Take off, eh. He'll quit his campaign in a couple days once the novelty of the story dies down"
"Nah bud, for real. Hoser is doing OK in the polls."
Good God I want Sanders versus Trump so bad.
Just what America needs, a president that will sow more racial division and dischord as he blunders his way across 4 years. Say what you want about Obama but you'll be begging for 'Bam if Trump is given the keys to 'Murica. It'll be like Clinton nostalgia during the Bush years dialed up.
A new level of national embarrassment waits in the wings.
Youtube stream
Direct feed - http://www.foxnews.com/live-coverage...e?intcmp=hpbt1
Kids table is being bad as usual.