She's a hustler baby. Don't knock her hustle.
She's a hustler baby. Don't knock her hustle.
But seriously, "why did you make money in X way" - isn't the answer always "because I like money"?
You don't get money for nothing in this world. Anyone who believes otherwise is fucking lying to themselves.
Damn Archi, are you a Hillary staffer in your free time? Or maybe you edit her campaign ads? Obama made me loads of money in both elections, but even I don't defend him like this lol.
Game recognize game Pirian.
archi and fiye confirmed for supporting my police assassination business
cant corner the dorner
This has always been a democrat problem of their own making.
Everyone lost their shit when Howard Dean made a funny sound, and sunk his campaign right into the ground.
You don't hear anyone on the republican side going "Man, Trump's hair is all fucked. I dunno if I can vote for the guy now."
How does one complain about those not addressing her "policy platform" when you aren't even aware of all her fake-progressive statements and her committed neocon rhetoric?
Look, someone made a cool infographic thing:
![]()
Gallup poll shows more states have a majority registered GOP voters vs. majority Democrat registered voters for the first time in a number of years.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/188969/re...?version=print
Keep in mind that Democrats traditionally outnumber Republicans - even in red states - they just have 1) lower turn-out and 2) are concentrated in urban areas or otherwise gerrymandered (therefore the state legislatures tend to be disproportionately dominated by the GOP).
And since we keep forgetting the importance of geography in the electoral college, that means winning the White House requires getting the majority of the moderate right-leaning voters because progressives alone are not enough.
Oh and if Obama was liberal enough to drive up conservative political activity and registrations, what do you think will happen when the GOP has the ability to throw a socialist boogeyman out there as motivation?
You act like I don't realize they didn't spend an entire collection of 3+ decades undermining any communist movement.
Shit, the college republicans even made a fucking movie about it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Scorpion
I'm pretty sure anyone that's at all affiliated with the CRNC probably won't be voting Hillary, unless her 2-3 or so years as a member does something to help her case.
A moderate republican is more likely to vote democrat or not at all because Cruz is their party's nomination and not because Bernie Sanders is the democrat candidate.
Hay u guyz evil socialist regime coming get out in recurd numberz k?
I'm really sick of the "democratic socialist" argument for Bernie Sanders. Attack his policies, not his ideals. It's far more effective (yet harder for the average idiot to do, imo). I'm also rather sketchy of any foreign policy Sanders might have, but to be honest we need a real domestic leader right now to fix shit over here before it gets worse or we won't be good to anyone else in the world.
When you think about it, American foreign policy has essentially been one gigantic bubble built around VH1's Behind the Music, where we're trying to convince the rest of the world how awesome we are without them realizing we're the drunk front-runner about to collapse from a coke burnout.
Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Ignore the crappy headline, it still follows the flow of tweets back and fourth.
http://usuncut.com/politics/bernie-drops-the-mic/
Yeah. The Moderate Progressive tweets were kinda baiting out the gun control counterpoint.
The image Bum just posted was the response back to that counterpoint, done in the same style as Hillary's campaign's counterpoint.
I still support Bernie more than anyone else, and I don't like Hillary because she's just a pandering, status quo Dem who is just going to be cockblocked by the Repubs as hard as anyone else, but I feel like Bum is kinda getting off base by assuming that Hillary is right of Obama and will instantly turn into a baby eating warmonger the moment she gets into office.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/03/politi...ize/index.html
I love the 4 names they used to say who else did not receive a prize.Trump, however, is not on Harpviken's shortlist, which is currently topped by Snowden and two top U.S. and Iranian nuclear negotiators. Others who were nominated but did not receive the prize include Mahatma Gandhi, Pope Francis, Adolf Hitler and Vladimir Putin.
Only a bunch of monkeys would think Snowden deserves the Nobel. Not that it means anything since Obummer won it, but still.
President Obama's win was the Nobel committee saying "thanks for not being Bush."
He was busy that day so he had a drone fly in and accept it for him.