Invoking Reagan. Kasich in there.
Kasich would flat out beat Hillary especially with all the shit happening with the DNC.
The issue is though would the RNC ever vote for a moderate. There's a reason why Jim Webb went to the DNC (And failed hard)
Trump and his wall that Mexico will pay for lol.
Did anyone else see that priceline commercial? Holy shit lol
Wow, the bombs.
Yoooooo! Nukes dropped on Cruz' Hispanic card lmao.
THIS IS AMERICA CRUZ
SPEAK AMERICAN
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL at all of this
So ugly.
This is the greatest debate of all time lmao.
ayyy Cruz just got lit the fuck up and responded with some ghastly español
One of the tweets on the side "no need for SAP button during '#GOPdebate"
Lmao
Man I got into this late but I think I caught the best bits
These moderators have lost control
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cruz visibly got pissed off at his lack of Spanish and responded with Taco Bell tier gibberish lmao.