mi semilla se extenderá mientras se revuelcan en la esterilidad
mi semilla se extenderá mientras se revuelcan en la esterilidad
la traduccion de Google es una herramienta del diablo
Good, because she doesn't have to kiss your ass. You just need to vote for her no matter what.
1) It's great to be ideological, but X is too important to take the risk now, so go with the safe vote. Then, in 8 years, you can vote on principle, unless issue Y pops up.
2) Bernie is a dirty candidate who is mudslinging and making up lies about Hillary, while she is above such typical political shenanigans.
3) Except when it comes to financing her campaign. Then she has to get her hands dirty in order to change it. It is ok to compromise in that scenario.
He's trying to be a sarcastic caricature. Unfortunately he got two key premises wrong about the cynic (i.e. realist) ideology.
1) The fact that there's never a right time to reach for something bigger means it's never okay to do so. There's always a cost benefit analysis and it will almost always advise against overreaching because the cost of losing the WH is so great. You have to kill the 99 to save the 100.
2) Criticism of Bernie is not about Hillary being clean, it's just about being honest that Bernie is as dirty. You will never get the luxury of voting for a non-politician for political office. Them's the breaks.
Yeah Yeah Foxnews, sue me. If people can link Huffington Post and pretend it's a valid news source, I'll take a gimme on this one since the FBI is keeping quite about email stuff lately.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...l?intcmp=hpbt1
Big deal in that article
The article points out that they have no way to verify his claims at the moment, so disavow if it so pleases you.In the process of mining data from the Blumenthal account, Lazar said he came across evidence that others were on the Clinton server.
"As far as I remember, yes, there were … up to 10, like, IPs from other parts of the world,” he said.
Trump is the Republican nominee. Checkmate, Gred.
Thanks for trying to make a false equivalency by trying to connect the speeches to the ridiculous birth certificate issue so they seem ridiculous too. The certificates were ridiculous because no matter what, he has jus sanguinis.
The speeches are an issue of tying your laces in a melon patch. Considering her aspirations, and the state of things, she should not have given those speeches, to those groups, and especially not for absurd amounts of money.
And keeping mum about the content of the speeches is only making things worse.
And yet, despite policy (and even law, I swear I remember in the 90's news cycle something about Bill signing into law an e-mail/electronic records thing) and a more recent thing in the news regarding Obama's blackberry, she went and set up a private server for handling communications on matters of her government position. She would have KNOWN that was doing something she shouldn't have, but did it anyway. And again, the speech is only half the issue, the other is the the money. If you want to prove your serious about taking on big money, you DO NOT TAKE MONEY FROM THEM, especially in amounts that are more than the majority of the population makes in a decade of labor. But she did anyway.And that's not the point at all. The point is that given the fallout for saying something stupid for absolutely no gain, why on Earth would HRC say anything remotely close to controversial? Unless you really believe that both Goldman Sachs and HRC would decide the best place for her to say potentially incriminating things is in a paid speech in front of a bunch of rank and file employees instead of a closed door meeting with high level executives?
This is taking "The absence of evidence is evidence of absence" to a whole new level.
"But you have to." No, actually, you don't.
No, fuck this. You're trying to kill the primary with this line of thought. Get out with this Tammany Hall "do what we tell you" bullshit.So again, at this moment in time (as well as at the start of the primaries) if you REALLY actually cared about doing something regarding Citizens United, you will sit down and vote the party line.
And you missed the point of that bit. The change isn't going to come from getting legislation through a GOP congress, but the citizenry. And that won't be through money for down ticket races to get seats, but changing the minds of the populace.
You've said before that during the election season isn't the time to educate voters, but during the other three years they have far, far less attention. So when is it? Probably never.
The simple fact of the matter is, in order to fix the things that need fixing in the timeframe necessary, we have to exorcise McCarthy's ghost now. And Sanders does that better than Clinton, because he gives more of a shit about it than Clinton, and having the bully pulpit of the presidency would make him even more effective.
And last I checked the calendar, it is not June 7th yet, nor has the convention happened. While Sanders getting the nomination with the path needed is improbable, I am quite aware, the race is not over. So quite kindly stow it until the 8th of next month.
Looking into the details, this is bullshit. The super-PAC that is doing it does not have Sanders support or blessing, and it's a different kind of beast than the type the other candidates have. His is an actual independent entity that decided to support him, not an "independent entity, wink wink nudge nudge". I'm not even sure Sanders could stop the PAC supporting him even if he went legal on them, let alone how fighting someone not to support you would look in this case.There IS a super-PAC supporting Bernie and while he doesn't necessarily like his super-PAC the same way Hillary loves her own, the rules of campaign finance mean both campaigns have completely equal amounts of communication and cooperation with their respective PAC.
It's not a serious ask, Sath picked up what I was putting down, read the back and forth between me and him.I'm not sure what the ask here is?
While you have said that Sanders can't implement, I've never heard you say he was wrong. Where as with the Tea Partiers, and the GOP establishment, the ideals they support are wrong, sometimes in part, but often in whole.You never sacrifice appeal to the center to unify your fringe. Look at what happened to all the Tea Party Senate candidates - Angle, Akin, McDonnell. Those were all winnable races for the GOP, but the Tea Partiers got clobbered, even during the low Democrat turn-out midterms, because they totally alienated the center. It's the classic case of what happens when the primary blinders are on.
As I said a moment ago, out with McCarthy's ghost. When the problem isn't the the solution, but simply peoples unreasonable fear of the solution, the fault is on them, and that's where the change has to happen.
And since I can see something coming in reply..
Yes, Sanders is wrong on nuclear. Yes, his view needs to be changed.
But lay out the facts, make the case for necessity to him, and I think you have a decent chance of bringing him around. Because it's right, not because of public and political winds and temperature.
Wait, are we still talking about Bernie in here?
Lol, why? What's next, preaching the virtues of Marco Rubio or something?
First, one speech. We have video of the other if you haven't forgotten.
Second, it's not a false equivalency. You are assuming that the refusal to produce is because there is something nefarious being hidden JUST like how birthers assume that Obama's failure to produce was because he was hiding that he was Kenyan born. Instead of just assuming that, like any famous figure that can earn money for speaking, she gave commencement style pep talk.
You're literally scraping at any potential for wrongdoing as wrongdoing when Bernie flat out couldn't point to a single example of how HRC has supposedly had her judgment compromised because she's taken donations from bank employees in the past.
So we're finally at the heart of the matter. It's not about whether or not she said anything out of line. It's the fact that you believe that any relationship with an investment bank is toxic. She's impure for that fact she has any interaction with them besides publicly calling for their dismantlement twice per five minutes of airtime.The speeches are an issue of tying your laces in a melon patch. Considering her aspirations, and the state of things, she should not have given those speeches, to those groups, and especially not for absurd amounts of money.
And keeping mum about the content of the speeches is only making things worse.
Whether her judgment is compromised, whether she made untoward promises, etc. is all irrelevant. In the end, you treat it as a character issue.
Which gets back to my earlier point. This isn't about her platform, her Wall St. policy, the issues; you're voting on nothing but assumption about character.
Oh what was that about false equivalency?And yet, despite policy (and even law, I swear I remember in the 90's news cycle something about Bill signing into law an e-mail/electronic records thing) and a more recent thing in the news regarding Obama's blackberry, she went and set up a private server for handling communications on matters of her government position. She would have KNOWN that was doing something she shouldn't have, but did it anyway.
I point out that it's obviously stupid to say something in front of hundreds, if not thousands of witnesses, where if the goal was to exchange some backroom deal... and your counter is that because she's done things she shouldn't have before (e-mail server) clearly she would have done something stupid here?
So let me go for the easy reach justified by your own logic. I've proven that Bernie has sacrificed principle for political favoritism before (supporting the military industrial complex when it was good for VT), so clearly he would sell out to Wall St. if he got something in return.
Am I doin it rite?
And that completely negates her Wall St. plan, which is more thorough than Bernie's (because it's more than "BREAK UP THE BANKS BANKS ARE BAD"), that also passed muster from Warren?And again, the speech is only half the issue, the other is the the money. If you want to prove your serious about taking on big money, you DO NOT TAKE MONEY FROM THEM, especially in amounts that are more than the majority of the population makes in a decade of labor. But she did anyway.
Again this comes your personal criteria about you wanting to elect some champion that you think Bernie is and HRC isn't.
It is so tactically advantageous to do so that refusing to do so would be moronic."But you have to." No, actually, you don't.
Oh and your simple "NO IT ISN'T" one liner denial didn't address any of the points I actually spelled out before.
1. Primary is already over.No, fuck this. You're trying to kill the primary with this line of thought. Get out with this Tammany Hall "do what we tell you" bullshit.
2. Just because you say "no" doesn't make it true. You can either support Hillary or take any number of possible actions where you don't support her (be it staying home, voting Stein, writing in Bernie, or however you want to help Trump). At the end of the day the action most likely to actually lead to the most good being done is supporting her. And it doesn't matter if you say NO IT ISN'T in an angrier more defiant tone, that won't change reality.
ROFL AND HERE IT IS, THE POLITICAL REVOLUTION ARGUMENT.And you missed the point of that bit. The change isn't going to come from getting legislation through a GOP congress, but the citizenry. And that won't be through money for down ticket races to get seats, but changing the minds of the populace.
So I'm going to do exactly what I promised, and copy-paste you every single argument I've made against this grass roots fantasy that has NEVER been answered by a single ignorant Bernie Bro. this entire thread.
And by the way, you don't even have your own candidate's position correct. Bernie himself has said that change comes from the citizenry pressuring Congress into submission and winning down ticket races. See the words from his own mouth in the second block below:
So are we finally going to have a Bernie bro. try defend this fantasy?"Bernie can’t hold together the 'Obama coalition,' much less pick up the disaffected whites or irreligious Republicans who would give him the mandate for revolutionary change. We remain a deeply divided country... which is a YUGE problem for Bernie more than anybody since his theory of the case is that voters will overwhelmingly rise to help him pressure Congress into submission .... After many speeches and debates, I see no “revolution” coming in the poll results. Bernie’s support comes from educated white males, young white women, Ta-Nehisi Coates, and the Screen Actors Guild. That’s not a political revolution, that’s the check out line at Whole Foods." http://www.atlredline.com/i-m-with-h...ess-1769742021
No I said that a campaign based on educating voters is ALWAYS doomed to fail. We move left as the (voting) population's natural drift left allows us to. (Case in point: gay marriage).You've said before that during the election season isn't the time to educate voters, but during the other three years they have far, far less attention. So when is it? Probably never.
I have absolutely no faith in the ability to progress faster than that; hell not even that, I think it's a dangerous fool's errand.
Okay so you really honestly believe that there's a timeframe deadline for us to get a "true" progressive in the White House before everything goes to shit? Let's not even debate that. Let's assume you're right.The simple fact of the matter is, in order to fix the things that need fixing in the timeframe necessary, we have to exorcise McCarthy's ghost now. And Sanders does that better than Clinton, because he gives more of a shit about it than Clinton, and having the bully pulpit of the presidency would make him even more effective.
In that event what I'm going to tell you the country is doomed. There is no fixing it before we crash. I retain my position and argue that at least my way the suffering will be less until we hit midnight on the clock vs. the imminent catastrophe should we let someone like Trump get elected.
So what, you're collapsing down to the position that it's okay for me to tell you to shut up and vote the party line next month? If that's all it takes, ok see you in a month.And last I checked the calendar, it is not June 7th yet, nor has the convention happened. While Sanders getting the nomination with the path needed is improbable, I am quite aware, the race is not over. So quite kindly stow it until the 8th of next month.
And I already acknowledged that Sanders has a different attitude regarding his PAC. That doesn't matter.Looking into the details, this is bullshit. The super-PAC that is doing it does not have Sanders support or blessing, and it's a different kind of beast than the type the other candidates have. His is an actual independent entity that decided to support him, not an "independent entity, wink wink nudge nudge". I'm not even sure Sanders could stop the PAC supporting him even if he went legal on them, let alone how fighting someone not to support you would look in this case.
Campaign finance laws mean that he is coordinating with his PAC as much as HRC is coordinating with hers. So Bernie can say he doesn't have Super PAC all he wants, the reality is that his ad hoc alliance of pro-Sanders groups functions under the same rules as Super PACs and are allowed to raise and spend unlimited sums of money just like HRC's.
And while we're on the subject of dirty money, I like how Bernie talks about how he's not beholden to special interests and Wall St. like Clinton, except that since he arrived in the Senate and continuing all through last summer, Sanders has regularly hosted the DSCC’s retreats on Martha’s Vineyard and in Palm Beach, Fla., for wealthy donors and lobbyists.
Remember, I don't dislike Bernie for any of this. I think it's part of being a politician. I'm just here to remind the rest of you that he IS a politician and that he's being just as hypocritical as Hillary trying to sell you snake oil that he isn't.
And here's the difference. In my political development, I'm past caring about right and wrong. I care about doing the best with what's given to me, and if that means killing 99 to save 100 then it's the obvious logical choice.While you have said that Sanders can't implement, I've never heard you say he was wrong. Where as with the Tea Partiers, and the GOP establishment, the ideals they support are wrong, sometimes in part, but often in whole.
As I said a moment ago, out with McCarthy's ghost. When the problem isn't the the solution, but simply peoples unreasonable fear of the solution, the fault is on them, and that's where the change has to happen.
I'm sure if Bernie was the nominee, all the HillHoes would have no problem voting for Bernie. Id vote for a Giant Douche over Trump.
I have a very difficult time imagining any Hillary supporter voting outside of their party in the event of a lost nomination. Disagree with them as you will, but they're pragmatists, and would act accordingly
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...97587418247168
Translation: Look at this taco bowl. It's YUGE! I love hispanics. I've got the best hispanics. You know, if this taco bowl wasn't on my plate, I might be dating it. Who knows?
What the hell.... lol... "I LOVE HISPANICS"
I think many Berniebros might vote Trump just because they see any anti-establishment candidate as better than Hilary, no matter how bad the platform or policies involved.
I LOVE *legal HISPANICS
That sad, Trump claiming that anywhere in the NE has better Mexican food then California (or more specifically San Diego) is just awful