lol
So.. being uninformed as I am, I was curious.
Was the email scandal (the DNC or the one Hillary was involved with) just not as big of a deal as it was being made out to be? It seems pretty severe in my head when I was reading what limited information I saw on the topic.
It's messed up, but legally it'd be hard for anything to stick. Officially however, no one was harmed and no real sensitive information was leaked out, so she got out with a very stern slap on the wrist.
The dnc stuff on the other hand, some one already stepped down cause of it and I wouldn't be surprised if more did, or if an investigation happened.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Gredival has a good post for the pro-DNC side of things.
https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/12...=1#post6743616
But to be honest, you can find opinions on both sides of the fence with the DNC emails.
The Clinton campaign is a downright disgrace to this country. The amount of cold hard evidence we've compiled that this woman is an evil bitch SOMEHOW has not convinced everyone she's not fit to be President AT ALL. Honestly though, the fact that she's come this far says more about American voters than anything else.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hard to believe heady is still a thing in 2016 lol.
We gonna resurrect rhinox next?
I would actually love Lief and like Elvis in here.
That one dude with a republican brain sig!? What was his name?
Truly the best of times.
Neither of them are good..
Trump's now saying he was of course being sarcastic yesterday about asking the Russians to get Hilary's emails. Sure dude, sure.
Even fox news is ripping him for it. Truly crazy times.
Fox News was ripping into he became the presumptive nominee, not surprising that they'd still go in on him.
I listen to fox news in the background often, and it seems like they are recognizing that their viewers are getting older and dying away, and they have slowly started shifting their view. I've had to do double takes on some of the things they report. There is difference from Bush to now.
Then I hear a commercial for Hillary's America movie, and I smile at the Fox news I've grown to hate.
Shifting their view to what lol?
They're still demonizing everything the left does and parroting the same hyperbole. They're just also criticizing some of their own candidates more now when they step too far out of line (and that's only for self-preservation).
It's exactly their type of misinformation that feeds the Trump trolls, so they can't also try and pretend they don't support it.
Trump is just openly saying what they've been subtly saying all this time.
The NC state GOP tweeted about how shameful it was that Kaine wore a Honduras flag pin on his lapel instead of an American flag. Except that the pin was the blue star service pin, for those with family in the military (in this case, his son who is deployed at a NATO base as a marine).
They got called out on it and promptly deleted the tweet.