Page 109 of 213 FirstFirst ... 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 2161 to 2180 of 4246
  1. #2161
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    Statement from Robert Kraft
    Statement from Robert Kraft: “Despite our conviction that there was no tampering with footballs, it was our intention to accept any discipline levied by the league. Today’s punishment, however, far exceeded any reasonable expectation. It was based completely on circumstantial rather than hard or conclusive evidence.

    “We are humbled by the support the New England Patriots have received from our fans throughout the world. We recognize our fans’ concerns regarding the NFL’s penalties and share in their disappointment in how this one-sided investigation was handled, as well as the dismissal of the scientific evidence supported by the Ideal Gas Law in the final report.

    “Tom Brady has our unconditional support. Our belief in him has not wavered.”

    Kraft is such a bitch. I'd throw him in lava for a young Al Davis.
    Fuck bob

    Fuck tom

  2. #2162
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Never have I enjoyed catching up on 100th posts as much

  3. #2163
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    NEPD_Loyko
    According to Robert Kraft, the #Patriots won't just accept their punishment as he once stated. Strong Words.
    2015-05-11, 8:51 PM

    Will believe it when I see it. All Kraft ever does it take it up the ass.

  4. #2164
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    I get one sentence into your posts and just stop reading because I know they'll be hyperbolic bullshit that rely completely on dishonest statements.

    Sorry, but once again I'm not going to indulge your fucking farce.
    Putting your fingers in your ears and shouting lalalalalala doesn't change the fact that you're getting your shit handed to you.

  5. #2165
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    ideal gas law can't melt steel beams

  6. #2166
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Ideally, Kraft will use his connections (like John Kerry) and go nuclear and blow this up into a government investigation.

    I'm ready for Defcon 5. Let's get the feds involved and see how many snakes are hiding under the Wells Report and all its bullshit language despite no evidence.

  7. #2167
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Putting your fingers in your ears and shouting lalalalalala doesn't change the fact that you're getting your shit handed to you.
    Seriously. I didn't read your post. I got to the second sentence and you were outright lying so I just aborted.

  8. #2168
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,716
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Hopefully a government investigation means we get access to Tom's phone and his Gisele nudes.

  9. #2169
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    I'm ready for Defcon 5.
    lol you're so dumb

  10. #2170
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Defcon 1. Whatever.

  11. #2171

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Hopefully a government investigation means we get access to Tom's phone and his Gisele nudes.
    That's what I'm sayin'

  12. #2172
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    *

  13. #2173
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    ideal gas law can't melt steel beams
    God so good

  14. #2174
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    LOL @ Pats fans on Facebook. They keep posting links to that retarded website ZOMGYOURTEAMCHEATSTOO.COM. Like it fucking means anything. That site is so biased.
    It's the best, the Packers get creamed for signing Notre dame players to help finish out the season one year

    In 1921

  15. #2175

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    It's the best, the Packers get creamed for signing Notre dame players to help finish out the season one year

    In 1921
    Doesn't make it ok bro

  16. #2176
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    It's true

    You should never sign notre dame players, no matter how dire your team's roster situation is

  17. #2177

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    It worked well for the Browns

  18. #2178
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Am I the only patriots fan not worried about this? lol

  19. #2179
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,716
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by jmc View Post
    Am I the only patriots fan not worried about this? lol
    That's obviously because you're a fake out of state fan.

  20. #2180
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by jmc View Post
    Am I the only patriots fan not worried about this? lol
    It's because we think of you as a Bruins fan first.

Page 109 of 213 FirstFirst ... 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 147
    Last Post: 2015-01-29, 09:31
  2. Replies: 558
    Last Post: 2014-10-23, 17:14
  3. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  4. Replies: 561
    Last Post: 2014-03-21, 16:42
  5. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  6. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  7. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08
  8. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38